attachable portable screen?

demonhawk30

WiiChat Member
Jul 9, 2006
so like i go on road trips a lot and i was wondering if the wii has a portable screen to play on the go. reply quickly!:)

Yes. No. Maybe so?

It's too early to guess, but wouldn't it be rather difficult to have such a small screen when using the Wiimote/Nunchuk combo? It would be nice for SSBB, though.

Usually those type of screens are made by third party companies and since very few have access to the console, there is little chance that there is a portable screen availiable for launch, but since it is the smallest of the three systems, I wouldn't be surprised if one was eventually made for it.

And I don't see how it would work with the sensor bar and all that stuff...you'd be stuck playing VC titles, which is fine...but most people would expect it to play wii titles as well.

they would probaly make a smaller version of the sensorbar so you could just stick it on the top of the screen

Wii_Rulez said:
Itsems complicated.
Yeah, but either I think its not necessary, u dont need that for example for camping, u just get a small tv and thats it and it will result cheaper

it would be hard to move around so much in the car with the wiimote. and the console is so small it would be hard to make a screen for it. my GC screen is already too small and the Wii is even smaller.

Supermariomp3 said:
they would probaly make a smaller version of the sensorbar so you could just stick it on the top of the screen

it doesnt have to be on the top of the screen i have seen 10x more pictures with it at the bottom! :tard:

Back