Attention All Ike Users This Thread Is For You

Actually, Link is pretty easy to kill via gimp, or even a slightly horizontal knockback move, since his recovery is fail. He may be heavy, but he's not that hard to get off the stage, and keep him off.

hey Gcommader i posted a message on ur page

I read it and I'm in the league.

No conversing in the thread. :p

In case you're wondering what I meant, Hero, there's a rule that prevents people from engaging in off-topic discussion, or of any talk that could be taken to Private Messages. This rule also applies to any post that has almost no, if not any, relevance, to the thread/it's readers. You're new though, so no worries. Just try not to break the rule again. :thumbsup:

Wario is S? ... What the ****? CK did not expect this to happen.

It's about time Diddy is Top, lol. I told you those ****ing bananas are cheap. :p

Wolf is C?! ... ... ... Awesome.

Wow, Zelda's D and the Falconator is no longer at the very bottom. What's the Brawl world coming to? :lol:

... I honestly don't care about Ike's position on the tier list, though. [/pointless tier rambling]

EDIT: Wait... Fox is a spot higher than Wolf? ... ****, there goes my previous claim to Wolf being better. .-.

Wario is S? ... What the ****? CK did not expect this to happen.

It's about time Diddy is Top, lol. I told you those ****ing bananas are cheap. :p

Wolf is C?! ... ... ... Awesome.

Wow, Zelda's D and the Falconator is no longer at the very bottom. What's the Brawl world coming to? :lol:

... I honestly don't care about Ike's position on the tier list, though. [/pointless tier rambling]

EDIT: Wait... Fox is a spot higher than Wolf? ... ****, there goes my previous claim to Wolf being better. .-.

Wario is a great character... just hard to use. I always thought of trying to main him, but never wanted to put the time in. It is about time Diddy got on top :p. With all the people using him so well in tournaments... surprised it took this long.

ZELDA D!!! Are they crazy? She's at least a B character.

Falcon above Link... even though he can be gimped he still has some sick combos.

Fox has good combos, but is harder to KO with.

Do remember the tier list doesn´t really mean one character is worse than another, it just depends on how the metagame for each character changes with time. For example, more people have been winning with Sonic and Diddy, which is why diddy jumped to top tier and sonic went up an amazing 8 spots. I´m really looking forward to seeing how these two rose so quickly and unexpectedly.
As for Falcon, I seriously think he went up because I´ve heard of people devoting themselves to improving with him. It´s why I´m focusing on PT, I´m sure he can rise much higher.

And no, I´m not back from my trip, I just happen to have occasional internet access.

Back