Attention!!! Masterjedi2u Attention!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL! Are you that obsessed with me that you need to make a thread about ME!? How crazy are you? I hardly consider that bashing but if it makes you feel better go right ahead. Nothing you can post will change what I think and feel. Especially when there are probably hundreds of users on this site who feel the EXACT SAME WAY! Some of them even say it in their sigs or in their messages 100x worse than I do.

P.S. Shift already tried what you're doing child and didn't accomplish anything. Its nice to see you sony fanboys sticking together and sharing "secrets". Do you not think I already know all the stuff I've said on this forum?

Wii_Cammy
In all fairness, You seem to keep getting served off Jedi so why not give up?

855109~You-Got-Served-Posters.jpg

Last edited:
wii_cammy said:
so people feel the exact same
what does that feel like
saying you dont hate somethiing
then saying you do hate something
and then oh wait saying you dont hate something
you must be a muddled up child

Get Some therapy!!

p.s What age are you and wii_smurf 10??

That was confusing! lol.

---

Why can't we all be nice!? It's just so pointless to fight online! All you could do is punch the computer. x__x ..and not the person. lol.

If you had a problem with him I don't really think there was a need to make up a thread about it.

Just PM him and tell him.

This is pointless, you made a thread just to quote him on something he said?

Go find something better to do.

wii_cammy said:
Yes be nice
What right does he have to slag anything
hes probably a confused person who never goes outside
I feel sorry for him

And what right do you have to say im ****ing 10 you piece of ****.

Im actually 16 xD

Last edited:
wii_cammy said:
so people feel the exact same
what does that feel like
saying you dont hate somethiing
then saying you do hate something
and then oh wait saying you dont hate something
you must be a muddled up child

Get Some therapy!!

p.s What age are you and wii_smurf 10??

Yes be nice
What right does he have to slag anything
hes probably a confused person who never goes outside
I feel sorry for him

No i wont
its 1 o clock in the morning so ive got nothing else to do
so i though this would be good
which it is

Oh my can you please learn to utilize some diction and make a coherent sentence please? Did I say I hate the p$3 in that other thread? No I simply said a picture was funny. Hardly a declaration of World World 3. Why are you getting a hard on by my comments and my comments alone? Therapy? over a videogame forum? Honey I think thats what YOU NEED since you're obviously under some type of stress right now.

Then you blatantly disrespect surfinrach who called you out on your pathetic thread title and say I'm confused? You must be since last I check only morons who have no lives and don't leave the house stay up to 1AM posting flame bait on a forum over a picture!

PS I'm 21. Don't know bout Smurf but before you start your police investigation/interrorgation why not reveal YOUR AGE to us? I have nothing to hide so I could care less about your childish comments and your pathetic questions. I find it sad that you were in such dire need of attention that you created a thread all about me at the behest of your masters Shift and Neo.

Last edited:
surfinrach90 said:
If you had a problem with him I don't really think there was a need to make up a thread about it.

Just PM him and tell him.

This is pointless, you made a thread just to quote him on something he said?

Go find something better to do.

mhmm. Or follow the saying..

"If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it at all"

:) ..I'm not just talking about wii_cammy, I'm talking to all of yahs. ^__^

wii_cammy said:
so i though this would be good
which it is

No sorry but it isn't.

If you have problems with someone on here you just PM them.

Who cares if the dude does or doesn't slag The PS3 off? Is it really that important...

No, it's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back