Attention!!! Masterjedi2u Attention!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
make-it-stop.jpg

Ok i'm dancing to the beat now oh yea! hump de bump du bodi bump de hump du bop!
I love my posts, and freezers
:thumbsup: Buy a freezer now and save 26.7% off your next purchase at Mcdonalds (im loving it)

so he had a different opinion on a console. Give a poo? different people like different consoles, big deal! this whole console war thing is so pathetic. Give it up noob

I have apologized so i will say no more
except
willing obedience is better than forced obedience
-pericles

wii_cammy said:
And I Am Now Getting Abusive Pms Form A Random Taco
lol, i remember the days when i recieved abusive pm's, 2 days ago i recieved another one:)

wii_cammy said:
And I Am Now Getting Abusive Pms Form A Random Taco

i dont know what to tell you except you used poor judgement in doing this thread. all it caused was people to gang up on one another.

please guys stop quoting members with their personal views to call them out and whatnot. its silly and its immature. because one may prefer another system over another doesnt make them stupid or a fan boy or whatever name you want to come up with for the disagreement.

stop causing drifts within the wiichat community (thats not direct towards just you, its towards everyone)

this thread will be closed momenterally. Contact a mod for further problems and make sure you forward EVERY message sent to you by whoever is harassing you to them.

wii_cammy said:
ok
how many times
Can i say
Sorry
:sad:

i know youre sorry BUT that doesnt make it right. im not mad or anything so dont take this as if im yelling at you.

im basically saying to use better judgement. dont call someone out. its just not right and it will only lead to trouble.

NO FURTHER POSTING FROM THIS POINT ON UNTIL A MOD COMES TO DELETE IT! which should be momenterally

I thought we were closing this
and whos opinion???

and also TLc it doesnt make it right that he has to insult something that i won

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back