Attention Mods

Prez

Señor Prez
Nov 22, 2006
Pickering/Toronto
Wii Online Code
9004-9974-6002-5074
This forum is in dire need of a good moderator, no question.
I have seen a few people, though, on the forum with mod status, and rather than jump to conclusions and call you the worst mods that ever modded, i thought i'd ask.
Exactly what powers do you (the moderators) have on this forum?

Moderator - Close Threads, Delete Threads, Delete Posts, Merge Posts, Sticky Threads
Super Moderator - Close Threads, Delete Threads, Sticky Threads, Delete Posts, Merge Posts, Possibly the ability to ban members.

I'm pretty sure thats it. However it's up to the administrator (i0n) to choose what powers mods have and do not have.

Last edited:
What about addmin
Ion is addmin (he owns the forum)
I think he is the only one that can ban

Syntax said:
Moderator - Close Threads, Delete Threads, Delete Posts, Merge Posts
Super Moderator - Close Threads, Delete Threads, Delete Posts, Merge Posts, Ability to ban members.

I'm pretty sure thats it. However it's up to the administrator (i0n) to choose what powers mods have and do not have.

Well i do know that much, thanks.
But I'm asking these specific mods exactly what powers they have, because obviously that could be the reasoning behind why this forum is moderated so bad.

If you have a problem with the way people are moderating the forum just take it up with Ion.

Syntax said:
If you have a problem with the way people are moderating the forum just take it up with Ion.
Well i do very much have a problem, and i would love to take it up with i0n.
But believe me, he's not that easy to contact.

only super mods are able to moderate every section of the forum. normal mods are restricted to only a few forums. we can lock, delete, move, edit, sticky, and ban. we do need some more mods for other sections though. we got 4 mods on Wii General chat, 1 on hardware, 1 on online chat, and 1 on the lounge plus 3 super mods

Mitch2025 said:
only super mods are able to moderate every section of the forum. normal mods are restricted to only a few forums. we can lock, delete, move, edit, sticky, and ban. we do need some more mods for other sections though. we got 4 mods on Wii General chat, 1 on hardware, 1 on online chat, and 1 on the lounge plus 3 super mods

Thank you.
Would anyone by chance be able to give me a list of mods, and what section they moderate?

SuperMods - NateTheGreat
SuperMods - Mr_Stoukaph
SuperMods - phimuajedi69

Wii Chat - Mitch2025, BrAiNsTeW, Trulen, Flip
Wii Gaming
Wii Hardware - Mitch2025
Wii Online - registerednerd
Virtual Console

Playstation 3
Xbox 360
Gamecube
Nintendo DS
Retro

The Lounge - Mitch2025

when i0n asked what forums i wanted i just named 3 i go to the most and i thought it was a small number lol. then i come to realize i had the most heh

Mitch2025 said:
SuperMods - NateTheGreat
SuperMods - Mr_Stoukaph
SuperMods - phimuajedi69

Wii Chat - Mitch2025, BrAiNsTeW, Trulen, Flip
Wii Gaming
Wii Hardware - Mitch2025
Wii Online - registerednerd
Virtual Console

Playstation 3
Xbox 360
Gamecube
Nintendo DS
Retro

The Lounge - Mitch2025

when i0n asked what forums i wanted i just named 3 i go to the most and i thought it was a small number lol. then i come to realize i had the most heh

Ah thank you kind sir.
I have been trying to get a hold of i0n for a list like this but i guess he's been busy or something.

Edit: My bad, didn't see your post Syntax.. Thank you.

Last edited:
I would like to apply for a Mod position on the Chat, Hardware and Online forums. I have contacted ION both through PM and email.

Nothing as of yet.

Thanks

I am the Admin over at www.legacyofelune.com but no longer play WoW.

Last edited:
wiifreek said:
I would like to apply for a Mod position on the Chat, Hardware and Online forums. I have contacted ION both through PM and email.

Nothing as of yet.

Thanks

I am the Admin over at www.legacyofelune.com but no longer play WoW.

This isn't a thread for applying for Mod position.
I would suggest continuing to try and contact i0n, or try some of the super mods, and they can tell i0n.
I do know though, that i0n is very hard to contact..he's never online.

What?!!? This board has mods?

Boards of this size really need dedicated mods that are on at different time blocks. Other boards I frequent have hourly shifts each mod is assigned.

I guess one of the main concerns is what one considers a post that needs to be edited/locked/deleted. One problem is the vast array of age groups that visit this forum. Older gamers may see some of the younger participant's posts as incoherent or ignorant. Younger gamers may see some of the older participant's posts as rude.

Other than the official Nintendo forum, WiiChat has the most background noise of any of the gaming boards I visit. I've found myself spending more and more time at Cheap Ass Gamer, or the Nintendo World Report.

Back