ATTENTION to those interested in the game 'Sadness'...

Can someone tell me what sadness is actually about? I've seen a trailer for it but I didn't see any gameplay or an actual storyline. :confused:

It's about a Slavic woman during World War II, it is a horror game without any gore and blood and sudden scares, it rather focuses on solitary, quiet, and enormous settings, the game is in black and white and it too has associations with narcolepsy, paranoia and other nervous factors that will not be recommended for those with heart's faint or old of age..there will be folkloric creatures of the Slavic culture like the Likhos, and werewolves(traditional)...in the game you are the Slavic woman and you will use the Wiimote as whatever depending on what you find in the game in its time; for example: when you find a slice of glass you can pick it up by actions of the wiimote and slice enemies with it, or use a rope to climb, etc.

Not yet, my good sir, be patient I assure you the game will be really good

^^^ This looks more like a interactive video then a game. Was that actual gameplay?

No it wasn't, and it's not an interactive video, it's going to be like Zelda but more obscure

was not sure it was the only video I found on it. Been scouring the web but not much out on it yet.

I did however hear rumors that Sony is trying to get exclusive rights to the game so it could pull it away from Wii. Not sure how true but from what I have heard and seen it could be a big loss for the Wii.

No, Nibris would never let that happen, just go look at their website www.nibris.com they praise the Wii and the DS in every way and think their games suits only tNintendo consoles, which makes me real happy, so I see it impossible for them to sell their rights to Sony.

Well thats reassuring, this title has to much promise to see it wasted on the PS3.

16. I have a 34 inch 480p widescreen TV with dolby pro-logic speakers. I even have a sub woofer built in to TV. Do you recommend that I get component cables, set up TV and speaker positions in living room correctly...then wait for night, draw curtains, off the lights and then start the game?

IF YOU'RE VERY BRAVE - YES...

18. Regarding Raid over the River: will there be online play?

Yes.

http://uk.gamespot.com/pages/unions/read_article.php?topic_id=25375667&union_id=11523

Back