Attention world!

The world doesn't have my attention?

Your correct the world doesn't have your attention. you need to learn to read carefully before posting, the original post says "IF you had the worlds attention"

"FUCK YOU! ALL OF YOU!"

How come you get to use the F-word? ****er

5 minutes is a long freakin time. Lets see... Id have to start with how ****ing stupid we are for basing our entire existence and lifestyle on finite natural resources. Any remaining time would be used for trolling the entire world for the epic lolz. Maybe ask for Obama's Birth Cert. But damn Trump beat me to it... Maybe the ol Obama Is Keynesian troll.

Last edited:
The bigger question is: What horrible, horrible things did I have to do to get the world's attention for 5 minutes?

Okay maybe a 5 minute what is love song

Last edited:
I would put all geniuses together and let them watch an episode of bobobo-bobo-bobobo and after that I ask for a logical thing that happens in the show. Just for fun. And then in meantime would get all brains that are left together and make an utlimate super awesome headshot exploding console that makes everyone happy except for those geniuses. And the time after that I would give an ultimat etc. party with everyone being happy. But that's what I would do. But I would say that we all should do that and later die with happiness.:yesnod:

Hmmmm... maybe... dunno... I´ll be too nervous to do anything... hmmm would they remember what I did? This happens in a dream?... can I tell them to just F*** Off and mind their own bussines?... maybe show them my rock collection? (sarcasm (had an rock collection)(Garden Rocks)(When i was 5 years old :))))

Back