Aussie Wifi Night - Wii

The modchip does nothing because it is already out in Europe and our Wii's can play Euro games anyway and the NTSC (USA/Japan) aren't coming out till ages. Unless you have just ordered it and it takes ages but still the modchip useless in this case

Yeessss, i finally found the thread!

im interested, and DL, can you please pm me ur msn addy?

and gpoleweski as well?

Thanks

Hopefully a mod doesn't check into this thread, If you downloaded why haven't you been playing like right now! but there is a probably a problem with online meh anyway I can't be stuffed to buy/find the dvd burner you need to burn Wii games. Anyhoo only :thumbsup: aww **** I only have one finger anyway I hope online is more solid then the European one has been

Ok I have thorught about it and Idea popped into my head so let me begin *ahem*

How about when the final of the Wii WiFi night: MSC torunamnet is being played we hold the next DS Wifi Night afterwards....slap two things together if you get what I mean

Well I can already see many of the flaws in this but meh it was good when I first thourhgt of it

On a completely random note: Sam has two green boxes. Can you feel the superiority because of an extra green box Sam? MWHAHAHAHA...Rep Me:D...:lol:

Another Random note: 56k is pissing me off

Last edited:
A lot of us have pokemon already Tim the elite deity nkbswe5 and me included I doubt I will get revolution though seems boring

Back