Aussie Wifi Night - Wii

My exams are coming VERY soon. Its scary, but im a nerd so ill do ok...hopefully.

Im dying for SPM and Pokemon d/p

Also, I have just been looking at game prices for games atm on th ewii and it looks like a lot of them are $90, so I'll get it at the start, and then when it comes down in price, I'll take it back and get it for regualar price and then the day after I'll buy it again for a cheaper price. If that makes any sense? I know I'm being a tightass but since I don't have a job or anything yet I need to save where I can. The reason I put it up here was to see if you guys thought that this was a good idea or not.

P.S Yes I know double post, and I'm doing this at Kmart because my brother and sister work there, and they got those little stickers to put on it again.

Hello everyone.

Deity, would you mind putting me on the "People Currenlty Interested" list please. If it's not too much trouble... Sir. Surely I can't be as bad at MSC, as I was on the MKDS WiFi night... SURELY!

Edit: I'm not sure what this all means, but there's an article here about MSC, and Mii codes(?)

Last edited:
go for it gpoleweski. I do EB's, if i finish the game within a week and am sick of it (which happens alot) i just turn it back in :)

Classic service ;)

Dont let the bed bugs bite!

Their bite is worse that their bark (it sounds like little squeaks i think)

Ok then, how about this.....Since I've been at home for the last couple of days I just fely bored so I started to make these. They're the sigs for the Aussie wifi night, I know Deity was doing them but I just felt bored so I made these...Tell me what you think as these are the first sigs I've ever done. The other thing I did was I forgot to make a .psd or another file so that I could edit it, I only made .jpg so I dunno.

Attachments

• Aussi WiFi night sigs 1st!.jpg
    Aussi WiFi night sigs 1st!.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 118
  • Aussi WiFi night sigs 2nd!.jpg
    Aussi WiFi night sigs 2nd!.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 111
  • Aussi WiFi night sigs 3rd!.jpg
    Aussi WiFi night sigs 3rd!.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 117
  • Aussi WiFi night sigs LAST!.jpg
    Aussi WiFi night sigs LAST!.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
gpoleweski said:
Ok then, how about this.....Since I've been at home for the last couple of days I just fely bored so I started to make these. They're the sigs for the Aussie wifi night, I know Deity was doing them but I just felt bored so I made these...Tell me what you think as these are the first sigs I've ever done.
LOL!

hey, do u guys no where i can buy a ds for the best value? Im getting one next thursday and i want to know where i can find the cheapest one, maybe one thats bundled with mario kart? Ive found one ds for $188, do u think that would prob be the cheapest? Also, i need prices within WA. Thanx!!!!

WOOt, IM GETTING A DS! YEAH! ...............................

Back