Aussie WiFi night

Hey Deity count me in for the Wii WiFi night, should you just use the Aussie thread....but I guess it will get lost in all our "information"

G'day gpoleweski, we have had a sucessful Wi-Fi night with Mario Kart DS and I'm optimistic that we will have another one in the future (If someone wasn't lazy and bothered to organise it) ;) . The talk at the moment is on Mario Strikers Charged as it looks like a pretty good game and it would be fun to have a Wii-Wi-Fi night, thats if we get enough people to get it!

Yes our "information" :lol:

I might go make it now I got what 2 people for it...meh that's good enough. But what to put it under???, should it be under Wii Online, or Wii Gaming, or Wii Gaming/Marios Strikers ???

Last edited:
Are you getting it? because that is three! count 'em three! I think oceanic was going to get it I'll ask him
Edit:No I won't he is offline.

Last edited:
Nah because when another Wifi games comes out it won't make sense I might put it under Wii Gaming hmmm...

Yeah good point lol, totally forgot about that ...... :cool: Oh yeah and thanks Sam for the rep! :D

Last edited:
This still doesn't solve the problem of where to put it?? Wii Online or Wii Gaming....if no one says anythign Wii Gaming it is.

Edit: Jsut typpical noboy says anything....:lol:

Last edited:
Maybe Wii online because there is less chance of it getting lost in the crowd but gaming would be a better fit. There should just be a sub-forum called Aussies so much easier!

Well how about Wii Gaming/Zelda TP :) ? Nah j/k I'm leaning to Wii gaming as well. Wii online seems to be for people having trouble getting their Wii online....

Edit: Just read Sam Harris's post and not getting overun by other posts is a good reason for Wii Online

Last edited:
Sam_Harris said:
There should just be a sub-forum called Aussies so much easier!
:lol: millions of thread about nkbswe5 avatars :lol:

What gpoleweski says, goes, so Wii Online it is.
So everyone post something in the thread that shall appear momentarly in the Wii Online section

Side Note: Hey Sam can you cahnge the DS WiFi night title to have "-DS" on the end

Last edited:
Why not just make a nkbswe5 forum it will be the most bestest one of them all including ya mum......im sorry!

Back