Australia: No online MOH:H2 For You

haha wouldnt suprise me.
*sends email to EA of my balls with E on one A on the other*..... Play with that online you stupid pricks.

I know! Sign a petition! I know this annoying 14 year old American that thinks his wonderful petition got the Chasers cancelled. Petitions are fun. But don't forget they are LEGAL DOCUMENTS THAT IF YOU SIGN MULTIPLE TIMES COULD RESULT IN JAIL FOR YOU. And yes, that needed to be in capital letters. CAPS LOCK IS FUN>!

Lol...Ok...who want's to start the forum...I think Deanis should personally seeing as his the one who got screwed over...What should we call it...This is how many australians think that EA sucks balls and we should get free stuff because of it...But there's no point to that I guess, because everything EA pretty much sucks....

Eki said:
I know! Sign a petition! I know this annoying 14 year old American that thinks his wonderful petition got the Chasers cancelled. Petitions are fun. But don't forget they are LEGAL DOCUMENTS THAT IF YOU SIGN MULTIPLE TIMES COULD RESULT IN JAIL FOR YOU. And yes, that needed to be in capital letters. CAPS LOCK IS FUN>!
:lol: I'm not sure if that was in relation to my post. What I'm saying is, if a decision such as this causes them to have a large loss of sales then they will take notice. A release date change on the other hand causes unhappy consumers yet sales wouldn't drop considerably you would think, in which case that practice continues.

Companies like EA are in it for the profit, they normally take notice if something costs them money.

Haha, hey guys, were onto Page 2 and a half. Any chance of a Wii in Australia Thread #2?
This can be the one for angry bitching everytime another company screws our little island over....

Eagles said:
:lol: I'm not sure if that was in relation to my post. What I'm saying is, if a decision such as this causes them to have a large loss of sales then they will take notice. A release date change on the other hand causes unhappy consumers yet sales wouldn't drop considerably you would think, in which case that practice continues.

Companies like EA are in it for the profit, they normally take notice if something costs them money.

Actually, it was a reply to...gpole's (I think) comment about sending an email and calling the people up to tell them they suck and nobody likes them.

I understood what you meant :wink: But I don't think it's really going to stop anyone from screwing Australia over. They probably have some feeble excuse for doing it. Like 'It wouldn't have worked. You don't have the internet in Australia'

Hmm maybe I had both windows opened about the same thing and saw the comment in the other thread and wrote about it here? Oh, and add the Spice Girls to my list of Australian screwed things. Not that I wanted to watch them. But some people did.

I didn't watch the video, but I read the article. Nobody likes them!

Lol...Nobody cares I don't think...they said that they needed to get home to their kids...bullshit..you'd rather get a boob job than look after them...And with the millions you're raking in from this...you could buy them 20 000 nannies...Maybe they were smart enough not to bother with it here...As you said...because nobody likes them...

Back