Australia: No online MOH:H2 For You

Yep...Alot of people were...But the shovel knocks us out cold once again...

I shall steal that shovel and shove it up the head of EAs ass...that makes sense...

ALMOST 800 POSTS OMG!!!---I'll wait till tomorrow night..

Last edited:
The look of anger, after discovering no online...
P1060119.jpg

I wasnt that angry.... Im getting my money back 2morro...

man JB better give me full cash back and not try this trade-in crap with me....its been one day.

I bought the game, only hoping to play multiplayer with all the hype from the other countries. But what happens? They ***king take it out of it. Now im taking the worthless piece of ***t back.

Wow, just wow :shocked:

I guess the two week delay Canada had (and it's up tomorrow!) with the release of NMH, doesn't seem as bad now. If I had bought this game and it didn't have MP, I'd try to take that POS excuse for a game back.

Its lies/wrong.

This is just another example of how much EA sucks. I never buy EA products except Madden.

Sadly EA now owns BioWare and they hopefully don't fuc up Mass Effect too

Well, if it's any consolation, you guys aren't missing out on much. The online portion is mediocre at best. If you've played any online FPS in the last 10 years, you'd probably be pretty disappointed in the game. The Wiimote setup is cool, but that's about it. The rest is pretty much mediocre trash.

I just feel sorry for all those Aussies that will go out and buy this game under the assumption it has online. Without online, the game has no redeeming value whatsoever.

Atomheart said:
Well, if it's any consolation, you guys aren't missing out on much. The online portion is mediocre at best. If you've played any online FPS in the last 10 years, you'd probably be pretty disappointed in the game. The Wiimote setup is cool, but that's about it. The rest is pretty much mediocre trash.

I just feel sorry for all those Aussies that will go out and buy this game under the assumption it has online. Without online, the game has no redeeming value whatsoever.

Its still good for people who only own a Wii or dont like PC gaming.

I personally somewhat agree with you. It actually IS mediocre a best compared to other online shooters, but since alot of people here only own a Wii, its still good for them.

T3kNi9e said:
Its still good for people who only own a Wii or dont like PC gaming.

I personally somewhat agree with you. It actually IS mediocre a best compared to other online shooters, but since alot of people here only own a Wii, its still good for them.

Well, I ONLY own a Wii, and I still think it's mediocre crap. But I have played tons of online shooters in the past (years ago) on the PC, PS2, and a bit on Xbox. But it's been a few years.

So I can't imagine that many people here have NEVER played an online shooter. Right? Or are people here so buried in Nintendo's ass that they've neglected every other gaming platform?

Back