Australian launch to suffer game delays

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Australian Wii fans are going to have to wait a little longer for some 3rd party titles due to massive demand and lack of supply from Nintendo.

Both Activision and Ubisoft have been forced to delay some of their key titles for the Australian launch date. Other titles for launch will also be very much in limited qualities.

Here's a rundown of the delayed titles and expected release dates:

Activision

December 13th - Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam
December 20th - Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

Call of Duty 3 is the only Activision launch title for Australia

Ubisoft

Ubisoft have confirmed that Red Steel, Rayman Raving Rabbids and Monster 4x4: World Circuit will be available at launch, but other titles and expected release dates have not yet been mentioned.

Link: http://aussie-nintendo.com/?v=news&p=8054

Yeh, the only games I'm missing at launch are Excite Truck (What the hell Nintendo? Why delay Excite Truck?) and DBZ BT2. No biggy, getting Rayman and 4 controllers instead.

Well i just got the call from TRU
they told me that my NSF is not gonna be here for launch tomorrow, but ill still get it when it does arrive and because of this there gonna give me a free Carry bag and $400 woth of coupons. which is cool, its worth waiting a week for nfs if i get that instead
Edit*
Also he told me that because of these delays ( and he is saying the delays are the fault of the 3rd party developers not Nintendo). we are only gonna have 3-4 tiltles on launch and the rest will come in over the next 2 weeks.

Last edited:
10 Wii's given away on scavenger hunt www.finditandwinit.com

FYI

New online scavenger hunt giving away 10 Wii's every week. My friend tole me about the site www.finditandwinit.com looks cool with some great prizes. Check it out and pass the word on.

how much does it cost to burn a disk?

bout 10 cents maybe, do these people not like money?

really if they made too many copies would they lose money?

retards

Back