Australian Prices

Wiily Good

WiiChat Member
Oct 28, 2006
Australia
Can some one please tell me how much Need for Speed Carbon, Madden 07, etc. will cost in Australian Dollars?

I know this is probably a really common question but when ever I search it excludes every word from the search except Wii and Need. :wtf:

Thanks

all EA games will be $99.95 RRP, so that includes madden and NFS. all nintendo games are the same. the cruddy ones are between 49-79 and a few such as Rayman will b $110 but no more.
not as cheap as i wouldve liked but better than 360s $120 prices!

$99.95! Aren't the games in America $50? I thought the games in Australia would be something like $75 going on the exchange rate.

I guess that would be one of the only disadvantages of living in Australia.

Last edited:
yeah there arent many bad things about this beautiful country so i can live with paying an extra $20 for games.
but its still a bit rich. (in case u didnt notice nintendo dont really know we exist down here)

cougar4000 said:
yeah there arent many bad things about this beautiful country so i can live with paying an extra $20 for games.
but its still a bit rich. (in case u didnt notice nintendo dont really know we exist down here)
Thats true, we are swept under the proverbial rug so to speak

Do i have to follow you every distant oblivion and tell you that Nintendo doesn't hate notice that we get the Wii a day before Europe think about

Oh and on topic list of games and prices.....
Activision

Call of Duty 3 - $99.95

Marvel Ultimate Alliance - $79.95

Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam - $99.95

EA

Madden NFL 07 - $99.95

Need for Speed Carbon - $99.95

Midway - Publisher Red Ant

Happy Feet - $99.95

Rampage Total Destruction - $49.95

The Ant Bully - $99.95

Nintendo

The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess - $99.95

Wii Play Games Pak (including Wii Remote) - $79.95

Wii Sports (bundled with the console) - FREE

Sega - Publisher THQ

Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz - $79.95

System 3

Gottlieb Pinball Classics - $79.95

Super Fruit Fall - $79.95

THQ

Avatar The Last Airbenders - $79.95

Barnyard - $79.95

Disney / Pixar's Cars - $79.95

SpongeBob SquarePants Creature from the Krusty Krab - $79.95

Ubisoft

Blazing Angels Squadrons of WW2 - $109.95

Far Cry Vengeance - $109.95

GT Pro Series - $109.95

Monster 4X4 World Circuit - $109.95

Open Season - $109.95

Rayman Raving Rabbids - $109.95

Red Steel - $109.95

Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Double Agent - $109.95

Last edited:
Very nice peice of info their Sam, i didnt really know much before about the AUS prices but this clears everything. Nicely done.

WiiPlay

What is this WiiPlay?

I see that the $80 price tag includes the Wii-mote. That's pretty good considering a Wii-Mote costs $70. What I'm wondering is what Wii-Play actually is. Is it like little arcade games to make the most out of Wii's features or is it just a fancy way to package a Wii-Mote.

wii play is like arcade games i think it has a duckhunt type of game and it basically is like wiisports (As far as showing off the wiimote that is)

Is WiiPlay going to be a launch title or is it going to come out like 3-6 months later. In Australia that is.

why are ubisoft prices the most expensive, seems a bit unfair to me

m7ticalm said:
Very nice peice of info their Sam, i didnt really know much before about the AUS prices but this clears everything. Nicely done.
Oh yeah that copy and paste was tough um I mean yeah that took me ages :shifty:

WiiPlay has Air Hockey, Duck Hunt style game, and 'exciting' stuff like that, so I shall get it for the remote i guess. And Im pretty sure its a release game!

Dang, games are epensive. THough I already read Sam_Harris's work on a website *shifty eyes* it stills scares me to read it. I guess I'll be waiting for EB to have their many 10-50% off sales...

Back