Australian Prices

At my local EB today, I saw that they had the Wii section set uo with display boxes and prices. When I saw the Nunchuk, it was priced at $30, and I instantly thought "Hey, only $30 for a controller!"... Then I realised I was an idiot. The Wiimote is $70, and the Nunchuk is $30. The classic controllers are also $30. This is pretty much what I expected, but that's still pretty outrageous.

For those interested though, this means you can now pre-order controllers from the Brisbane city EB. Not sure about the others.

On a final note, I saw DBZ Budokai Tenkaichi 2 there as a display box, which leads me to believe that it is a release title. I shall be pre-ordering this ASAP, and will get this on launch, as it looks like a super-sweet game.

Ya, its a relaease game. i just preordered Wii Play (just for the enxtra controller and a game for an extra $10 ;)) I probably wont have any more money after that...

Im pretty sure its the same. And I am SURE wii play will be there, due to it being one of nintendos release games.

Its basically $10 for the game. Thats why its good. I hate the price of other games. $110 WHAT THE QUIRKINESS

Damn Nintendo and their selling the Wiimote and Nunchuck seperate. For a second there I thought it was $80 for a Wiimote AND nunchuck. Then I corrected myself with a punch to the face. It's all getting confusing.

I saw a K-Mart catalogue today, said "reserve your copy for the wii and get a free wii bag". Im guessing that this wii bag is a bag for your wii. Yes, pretty straight forward. :)

and pretty lame :p I saw it too, the onylreason I would ver get it there is because i work at coles so i get 5% off, which is not much but, you know. FIVE PERCENT!

$99 I think. ATARI! Lets hope they get the idea, I just relized they are the Dragonball Z company!

Back