AutoCADD in a Video Game

I just passed the certification test for autocadd. . . barely passed. . . damn I hate that crappy program. . .

anyway what this about? I can't be bothered to watch an ad and wait for it to load.

JAKE196 said:
I just passed the certification test for autocadd. . . barely passed. . . damn I hate that crappy program. . .

anyway what this about? I can't be bothered to watch an ad and wait for it to load.
It's not really AutoCadd but the layout in which you can design your ship reminded me of it.

Back in school AutoCAD was great. We used it to make cartoons with the undo/redo buttons.

autocadd sux, well the newest one sux more than some. i liked when you can hit "L" and it would use the LINE command. now you have to type out the word............. then again i havent really used the new version much...

heymoe99 said:
autocadd sux, well the newest one sux more than some. i liked when you can hit "L" and it would use the LINE command. now you have to type out the word............. then again i havent really used the new version much...

then someone changed the default customization for the Line command because L is the default. good thing you can edit them :D

Back