Auzzie WiFi Night - MSC

Almo

WiiChat Member
Mar 19, 2007
Wii Online Code
8407-4245-3370-0256
Ok well unfortunately the previous WiFi night didnt work out so well so ive been passed on the responsibility.

This Is an Elimination Style Tourniment

Match Ups Will Be Listed Once A Week.
These Matches Need To Be Played Within A Week.
Season Begins On Monday, Finishes On Sunday.
Both Players Must PM Me The Score And The Winners Name.
The Next Match-Ups Will Be Between The Winners.

Here Is A List Of Contestants - ADD THEM!

1 - Stuzz78 (257799 826668)
2 - m7ticalm (094591 074380)
3 - Oceanic (167605 576299)
4 - Tim (133245 784656) (may experience some problems)
5 - Almo (429598 658428)
6 - nkbswe5 (347994 632551)
7 - Riviet (524088 839969)
8 - Flip (043052 425520)
9 - Ness (494023 100272)
10 - Reefer121 (3136 3483 2373)
11 - Eagles (395239 529625)
12 - Gpoleweski (064526 542609)
13 - Deity Link (502614 346616)
14 - Jono (043052 232782)

Match-Ups Are:

Eagles vs. Reefer
Riviet vs. Ness
Almo vs. Gpoleweski
Deity link vs. nkbswe5
Stuzz vs. Tim
Oceanic vs. m7ticalm
Flip vs. Jono

These Are To Be Played Between:
Monday 9th - Sunday 15th

So Get In Your Practice And Organise Your Matches!

Results:
Eagles-2 vs. 0-Reefer = Eagles Goes Through.
Riviet-0 vs. 0-Ness = Ness Goes Through
Almo-0 vs. 0-Gpoleweski = Gpoleweski Goes Through

Next Matches:

Ness vs. Gpoleweski
Eagles is put automatically through to the finals (draw of hat).

FINAL:

Ness Vs. Eagles.

Last edited:
Eagles said:
Hey Almo you've put Jono twice and not put me in lol :lol: !
lmao sorry dude i knew there was something wrong with it...lol guess you just go strait thru :p jks.
There ya go, i did have that on the origional match-ups, just messed something up while typin em out lol

hey almo can u put next to my name that if i cut its not me bailing bcuz im losing its because of the burnt game im using..... it cuts out heeps now

Tim the Elite said:
hey almo can u put next to my name that if i cut its not me bailing bcuz im losing its because of the burnt game im using..... it cuts out heeps now
lol so much for free games aye, yes i can put it up there but all in all if your game cuts out thats going to have to count as a forfit.

Hey Almo sorry I didn't reply on MSN, forgot to set my status as away :O . Anyway I'm putting my money on Ness to win, he consistantly has a huge win to lose ratio!

Eagles said:
Hey Almo sorry I didn't reply on MSN, forgot to set my status as away :O . Anyway I'm putting my money on Ness to win, he consistantly has a huge win to lose ratio!
yeah i agree lol

hahah thanks fellaz! just in it to have fun though its such a fun game and being wii's first online it was hard not to play it all the time! And almo respect for starting this all up again, i'll rep you for it :thumbsup:

Ness said:
hahah thanks fellaz! just in it to have fun though its such a fun game and being wii's first online it was hard not to play it all the time! And almo respect for starting this all up again, i'll rep you for it :thumbsup:
lol i kinda just wanted to do it for an example to see how good it would work, for future wifi games or the next tourney after this one i think ill let deity do it, lol lead by example. Plus dont ya think its odd having a kiwi organise and run an auzzie wifi night? :p:lol:

Ness said:
hahah yeh it is a little weird, oi almo wat you doin now down for a friendly on strikers?
its 12:44am and ive got two major research assignments to post to DOC (Department of conservation) by tomorrow lunchtime,ive had 7 cans of energy drink of which you are sposed to drink a limit of 2 per day and im getting ready to crack the 8th but caffine shakes are making it hard... so yeah maybe not lol...

looks good Almo!
me against you Eagles aye! i think i can predict the outcome haha ie. u winning

btw Almo Department of Conservation hey that sounds pretty sweet. i finished my diploma in Conservation and Land Management last year.. sounds pretty similar :cool:

Tim the Elite said:
i think i fixed my modchip so there shouldnt be any problems anymore

but there still might be problems i dont know

Yeah I think its dependent on you winning or losing lol :lol:

Last edited:
Back