Auzzie WiFi Night - MSC

ok thanks a lot, im aussie, how does the game go, is it great with online comp or is the connection speed stuffing things up a bit?

connection speeds are all good it only got stuffed up last time coz everyone didnt really understand how the tournament was gonna work:lol: go get strikers tomorrow if you wanna be in the tournament dallyD and you can play me coz my opponent bailed :(

i hate how you swear all the time for no reason, it doesn't come up mr.hardcore so whats the point. By the way DallyD welcome to the forums.

Tim the Elite said:
i doubt he is an aussie

his english is not up to standard
lol oh yeah thats a good indicator.... [/sarcasm]

Anyway people official matches start now!
remember to PM the the scores and outcomes, you are welcome to have a few warm-up matches but make sure your opponent knows which match is a practice and which is the real thing to avoid arguments.

If matches are all finished too early i can start the next round as soonm as all results are in.
May need to revise the gameplay (i.e. out of three matches instead of one)
if you all agree and get back to me soon we can bring this in this week.

Tim the Elite said:
i doubt he is an aussie

his english is not up to standard

Dont worry Tiny Tim, I'm full blown ausy ausy ausy oi oi oi, I just get lazy on the key board.
I will get the game soon.
For now I'm trying to comprehend the instructions for fatalities in Mortal Kombat Armageddon.
Sorry for mentioning it on this strikers thread, But if anyone knows what the MKA instuctions actually mean, I'd appreciate it being explained.

Well the results in the match between Reefer and I are in. With me being the victor, sorry I had to knock you out mate :)

Back