Availability in Long Beach - CA

Kerol_BR

Brazilian Fellow
Dec 3, 2006
Brazil
Hello everybody,

I'm from Brazil, and I'm going to have the opportunity to bring a Wii (and TP either :D ) from Long Beach next week, and I'm afraid the stores will not have it anymore when I go... so, my question is: Is there any store in Long Beach that is surelly going to have Wii and TP for sale, without long lines, and such?
I can't go very far from LB airport, so I'd like to know to which stores I can go... Gamestop, BestBuy, Toys R Us, and so on...

Besides, do you guys think that I might face problems with internet connection here in Brazil?

Well, I'm looking forward to buy one... hope I get it before X-mas... :D

Thanks a lot! And sorry for my english... :D

snoop dogg warren g and all the gangsters come from there. be carefull when buying your console they may put a gun to your head and steal it!

epikon said:
snoop dogg warren g and all the gangsters come from there. be carefull when buying your console they may put a gun to your head and steal it!

Thank you for the advice, but I don't intend to walk around the place with the console, hehehe.

Well, I'll try best buy and target then... actually I think I'll try all of them... Do you know if there are long lines, and such? See, I don't have much time to wait in big lines, so any help is welcome.

Thanks!

When I got my Wii at Torrance Target (they got 84), everyone that lined up before it opened was able to get a Wii. It's just that they probably ran out of extra controllers and games.

Back