ssbb_lover said:
Wow, you're good...very good...tbh, that's what I was going for with the text that says "SSBB".

When I see yours, I see someone who likes action and adventure, maybe reading novels such as Lord of the Rings.
I guess we are both right on the mark with our guessing. :)

gymdawg:

a blood stained puppy with a G on its paw push's a window??

Gymdawg said:
Actually, it's spray paint; but you were close.

Gymdawg's makes me think he is really into sports.

Lee's avy's make me think he likes looking in the mirror alot.

Man I really need a better sig.

Last edited:
Skorp said:
Gymdawg's makes me think he is really into sports.

Lee's avy's make me think he likes looking in the mirror alot.

Man I really need a better sig.

*blush*, thanks scorp :lol:

Byuakuya avvy makes me think he is a zelda fan who unlike some, likes wolf link. . .

I like to think of people as "actually being their avatars". For instance I prefere to believe that Prinny is "actually" an internet evil penguin person.
My Av is a pic of the back of a hoodie I have. Black Zelda hoodie - f*cking cool...

BrandonMcAuslan said:
I like to think of people as "actually being their avatars". For instance I prefere to believe that Prinny is "actually" an internet evil penguin person.
My Av is a pic of the back of a hoodie I have. Black Zelda hoodie - f*cking cool...
No idea what to think now, It kinda makes me imagine you as 1 13-17yr old Zelda obsessor :D good stuff. Or should I believe you really ARE a black hoodie...

Riviet said:
Cpt.McCloud likes The Simpsons? That's what it looks like in his av. :lol:
Futurama...

I don't even know how to comment on yours ^. A person in a ripped up cape...hmm don't know where that's from...but I'm going to throw out that you might like anime???

lol I'll get an easier one for you. I guess you like big cars? Wow yours is hard too, it kinda seems like an avatar a younger person uses, maybe 13yr old? Am I right :D

-Changing avatar, so wait a sec-

Back