Average age for a person to...

idk, but next year (9th grade) i will be getting a laptop free from my school, its a school that Bill Gates funds, its clled Isaac Bear Early College (google it)
but its going to be vista, but i love Macs, but hey its free

spicka said:
idk, but next year (9th grade) i will be getting a laptop free from my school, its a school that Bill Gates funds, its clled Isaac Bear Early College (google it)
but its going to be vista, but i love Macs, but hey its free

hey, thats pretty cool. I got mine in seventh grade when i saved up for two years and then split the cost with my mom..

i saved up and bought a used one when I was 16. Then again, it broke a year later, bought another one for 2,000$ when I was 22.

They are pretty affordable nowadays. Check out ibuypower.com and look into Sager Laptops (but dont buy directly from sager, lol they over charge).

battlerangersvp1.jpg

Summer jobs (Construction) . And one summer, I decided to save up for a laptop for 12th grade. So 16 at the time.

I keep almost buying a laptop but then I tell myself that I don't need one and get an equal desktop for cheaper instead. I'm pretty sure my next computer is going to be a MacBook or a MacBook Pro though. I will probably get one when Leopard comes out.

My nephew has one (about 4) its a shity old one
I has one
My Mum has one (50 something)

Whoa random

Meh, Got a old one when i was 16 installed xp on it and sold it for double what i payed. Thats the only laptop I've had and or wanted.

after a lengthy study i have calculated that the proper age for buying a laptop is 19 years 3 months....that part was easy....the hard part is calculating the age you learn that laptops are more expensive and are rubbish and that normal PCs are far superior.. :rolleyes:

Its usually 18, the age when most students enter University. I got mine just one month before I was to start my first day at Uni.

Back