Awesome Commercial Discovery!!!

+Maniacal=Maniac+

Am I Losing Friends?
Aug 8, 2006
Wii Online Code
4516-7863-9846-6018
I First Saw A TRIFORCE On A Sign When The Car Was Going Down The Road In A Neighborhood AND I Just Saw A SUPER MUSHROOM On The Farm One... While They Were Going Down A Country Road In The Bottom-Right Corner.

Every Time I See A Commercial(i can rewind and pause my tv) I'm Going To Look For A Nintendo Related Item.

Hmm thats neat i'm gonna look for that next time I see a Wii commercial. I can pause and rewind too. :) Love it.

chain blade said:
Wha???What the hell are you talking about!?!?!

He's talking about those commercials where the 2 japanese people go to some unknown people with a wiimote saying they would like to play. And for some reason the let them in to play the wii. Anyways theres hidden little nintendo stuff in the commercials. Like the Tri Force and the mushroom in the field he mentioned.

Last edited:
+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I First Saw A TRIFORCE On A Sign When The Car Was Going Down The Road In A Neighborhood AND I Just Saw A SUPER MUSHROOM On The Farm One... While They Were Going Down A Country Road In The Bottom-Right Corner.

Every Time I See A Commercial(i can rewind and pause my tv) I'm Going To Look For A Nintendo Related Item.
I noticed the triforce the first time I saw the commercial but I haven't seen the Super Mushroom.

There is an item in every commercial like fire flowers, mushrooms in the field at the farmer commercial etc. I had a topic that is somewhere in a dusty dungeon in this forum now

yea i found a bullet bill on the door of there car,the triforce on the sign,a fire flower and the super mushroom

He's talking about those commercials where the 2 japanese people go to some unknown people with a wiimote saying they would like to play. And for some reason the let them in to play the wii. Anyways theres hidden little nintendo stuff in the commercials. Like the Tri Force and the mushroom in the field he mentioned.[/QUOTE]

Oh thanks!Yeah i can pause and rewind too,its called Sky+ in ireland!

Back