Awesome New Hard-Drive!!!

gpoleweski

G-JoKeR
Jan 2, 2007
Australia, Sydney, Lebville (not a leb)
Wii Online Code
4462-3961-4067-6996
Ok....so I made up the name, it ain't that awesome but I swear this'll be the last of my crappy tries at a new external hard-drive for the wii (if it ever has one). I hope that you like this new one though because you said with the one I did before that it should be smaller and out of they (you probably didn't say that but I just did it to make a point) anyways I hope you like it and any feedback is appreciated.

Attachments

• Wii Hardware small.jpg
    Wii Hardware small.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 367
really someone should send this to Nintendo I really want a External HD happy bout the two ports I'm afraid I'm going to run out of space in the back (Don't wanna keep having to take out things from the back.

This Hard Disks can have a lot of memory, and also depends on the updates.
Who knows, maybe someday we will be able to use the 500 GB External HDs with our Wii =D.

Screww harddrive, I want flash memory. That stuff takes up so little space. Give me 5Gb of that, a demo download channel, and I'll be happy!

Zap2 said:
Screww harddrive, I want flash memory. That stuff takes up so little space. Give me 5Gb of that, a demo download channel, and I'll be happy!

Wait and see ^_~ . Soon Nintendo will make an update that will include the drivers for us to use 5GB Flash Memories in our Wii =). I can almost assure you that.

I would be worried with the HDD falling with suction cups trust me you dont want to get the smallest scratch on todays hard drives. But I like the idea of the HD. Flash memory is cool but more expensive especially above 2 gigs.

But Flash are more portable.
I wouldn't like to take a huge 500GB Hard Disk to my friends house...

gpoleweski said:
I doubt it with what modern technology is coming up with these days this could have no less than 30GB storage. In my opinion.
30gb for 150 dollars these days, well with retail maybe 200 (that size)
and ds would be impossible to play on a tv, unless there was some program that showed both screens on the tv
and then even if that happened you wouldnt be able to know where your stylus is going to tap if you dont look down constantly

Back