AWESOME UNCOMMON JAPANESE ANIMES (In English)

The anime your talking about was Bobobo bo bobo

Shame
It gets wierder

Bobos a better ninja than naruto

See his stelf

I thought Naruto was weird too, but I lost a best friend because I liked Inuyasha better than Naruto, so it's really an emotional issue.

rofl
eff that!bobo can go shave his head-he is not better than naruto!
Naruto'll easily annoy him to death if not scrape his eyes out!!!!

He cant shave his head
He can hear peoples hair

LinksDarkSide said:
I thought Naruto was weird too, but I lost a best friend because I liked Inuyasha better than Naruto, so it's really an emotional issue.

Seriously? You don't think that's a bit much?

BigORhyme said:
Seriously? You don't think that's a bit much?

I personally think it was a bit much, but he was a jerk to me in the past, so when he "ended our relationship" I didn't care that much.

I would say Death Note (although now it's becoming more popular) but I really like Red Garden, that was an amazing anime about a group of girls who get mystical powers when they die, and must kill if they want to come back to life.

Dzapper said:
I would say Death Note (although now it's becoming more popular) but I really like Red Garden, that was an amazing anime about a group of girls who get mystical powers when they die, and must kill if they want to come back to life.

Actually, that sounds very interesting. I should check that one out.

Bubblegum chrisis Tokyo 2040.

i have watched both the original BGC and BGC T2040. and i much prefer tokyo 2040.

dont know what its about? its called a internet search engine :):yesnod:

Liger_zero9999 said:
Bubblegum chrisis Tokyo 2040.

i have watched both the original BGC and BGC T2040. and i much prefer tokyo 2040.

dont know what its about? its called a internet search engine :):yesnod:

I did have the Manga for it (some years ago)
Also have one of them on dvd

Back