Awesome Wiis!

Torchik

Woo! Sig Maker! ^_^
Hey, I dunno if someone already put these pics up, but oh well. Anyway, check out these awesome Wiis! They're real and they actually work. Some guy made them and sold them on ebay! Here they are:

Attachments

• ZeldaDS.jpg
    ZeldaDS.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 652
  • ZeldaWii.jpg
    ZeldaWii.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 633
  • Metroid Wii.jpg
    Metroid Wii.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 223
Torchik said:
Hey, I dunno if someone already put these pics up, but oh well. Anyway, check out these awesome Wiis! They're real and they actually work. Some guy made them and sold them on ebay! Here they are:

I already posted the one of the DS. Cool though

The Metroid one is epic, I would pay a pretty penny for that.

LevesqueIsKing said:
The Metroid one is epic, I would pay a pretty penny for that.

Epic? Not too sure that works very well when describing a piece of hardware...

Metroid Wii is nice. I don't like the Zelda themed ones too much though. I don't like all the stuff sticking out.

This idea is great though! An easy way to make money.

guy has massive skills. I too would pay a hefty dollar for that but i already got my own original wii.

The Metroid Wii is one of a kind and was sold on eBay for 2000 and something dollars. Even the controller is green and has a LED light in the A Button.

What's on that DS one? I would buy the Zelda one if the sword was slipped behind the shield like a coat of arms... wait, what am I saying.. I'd still buy it regardless. The Samus one looks pretty awesome, too, as much as I hate the color orange. :p

JT. said:
Epic? Not too sure that works very well when describing a piece of hardware...

Metroid Wii is nice. I don't like the Zelda themed ones too much though. I don't like all the stuff sticking out.

This idea is great though! An easy way to make money.
Lol, I've been going on a rampage with that word today.

Back