Awful Gamespot review

Ok there goes Red Steel being "my other launch title" :s

edit: Whoa, I didn't know they had given Zelda an 8?! Wtf Gamespot!?

Last edited:
that does suck. At least they didnt say It was bad because of the controllers. I wasent planning on getting Red Steel anyways. DOnt let them make the decisin for you. You still get it, and you might love it.
i am happy madden and zelda got a great review on IGn and monkey ball wich they r saying is the best game to get

Well I already have it, but I thought it was gonna be a 7.5, after reading this review they really beat it up. Oh well at least I have zelda and red steel can be ebay'd for my $50 bucks back after 3 days of playing it easy.

Not IGN, not interested. I don't like GameSpot for reviews, I like them for news. Opposite for IGN.

Yeah m8 I saw him playing Rayman in On The Spot and he was just not interested at all, he kept making patronising comments.

Whats with all the noobs
anyway
Never go off one review look for more for a wider opinion

ya listen to darkprinney, there are many websites that gave it over 8 and there was a magazine that gave it a 9 besides gamespot gave zelda 8 WTF when others gave it 10!!!!

I find IGN to be way to lenient 8/10 times. For every game I played and go to gamespot to check the review 95% of the time I agree with their score by .5 +/- , But we'll see. Sounds like COD3 might be us Wii'ers best choice to sample a FPS

Last edited:
Gamespot isn't the best gaming site i have ever seen...intact there on of the worst in my opinion...listen...they suck at theses things i have seen it myself for example.. they got the brand new nintendo wii and and they barly knew anything on it..and they played the Zelda TP...and guess what...they cald Link "Zelda" at many times...oh look at Zelda riding the horse...ITS LINK YOU IDIOTS...so anyway..these folks don't know what their doing should be fired and only relay to IGN because their the only ones that know what they're doing!!

I tend to read game mags (Edge, Gamesmaster, Games and retro gamer) Ill see what they give it

otacon138 said:
Yeah m8 I saw him playing Rayman in On The Spot and he was just not interested at all, he kept making patronising comments.
exactly. they chose the wrong guy for the review. its like choosing me to review a ps3 game, I would just give it a bad review. That's where I'm coming from.

True and did You See GREG K playing Trauma Center on the Wii. He looked like he had MS the way he shook and sucked so bad. He probably just didnt like red steel because he almost got fired for taking to long to review it because he couldnt beat the first boss.

Back