=Awsome Site For Streaming Music on Wii=

This has been posted about before. You should use the search function before posting a new thread... It is really good though. It'll be better when tabbed browsing is officially supported.

no, if you go to finetune.com on the wii - at least for me - you just get finetune.com. I have to go to finetune.com/wii.

and, no, tabbed browsing hasn't been confirmed or, as far as I'm aware, even announced. that was bad wording on my part. still, they really should include it in the full version... it seems like a bit of a no-brainer.

Corpus said:
no, if you go to finetune.com on the wii - at least for me - you just get finetune.com. I have to go to finetune.com/wii.

and, no, tabbed browsing hasn't been confirmed or, as far as I'm aware, even announced. that was bad wording on my part. still, they really should include it in the full version... it seems like a bit of a no-brainer.

Yeah sorry about that. I use a Wii portal to go to it.

YAY! I have found a way to do TABBED BROWSING!
go to wii.warppipe.com and you get TABBED BROWSING!
Yay for whoevertheheckigotthisfrom!!!! w00t!

i have been looking at that sight, but i have never found how to make a profile?...any help?

yea i made a profile and a 45 song playlist but i cant figure out how to get the damn playlist to play on my comptuer let alone my wii. i might just be stupid but when i click on the playlist the play button is greyed out and doesnt allow me to click it. help?

I think theres a delay until it updates the server database. Try logging in and out a few times, same thing happened to me. I did that and it worked for me. It is still buggy though, wont find my profile when i search for it through the Wii formatted page, or even when I tagged my playlist and searched for that tag. Once it's fully completed it will be quite a good source of music for the Wii :D

Back