Awwwww, I've been found out

O.K simple answer to your problem, i have been wondering what too say to my dad if he asks me...

1) It's just a little tiny light and turns on the system if you get a message. So it hardly wastes any if at all any power. Even less than a clock like on the microwave.... Something like that would be what i would say... Good luck.

How about I stick a piece of Paper over the Wii Light?
Although he will check the Plug sockets lol

1) You can manually go inside the Wii and remove the Light.
2) you can go too settings and turn off Wii Connect 24 ....

Hard Choice

Uses less power than a microwave clock, ALOT less... Just tell your dadythat.

He's old, He won't listen

Im like 'Errrr the the Microwave, Kettle, Cooker are all on 24/7'

Xionn said:
Maybe hes a secret Sony/Microsoft fan boy/employee and you don't know it
That would suck. :/

You could take out the light...(leaving Wiiconnect24 on, but your light wouldn't be SUCH A HUUUGE ENERGY CONSUMER). That's probably the best decision, except that it voids your warranty.

ok, here's what you do.

find the actual technical specs of the Wii's power usage, as well as those of other common house hold items in the house to compare it to.

Hire an attorney and present your case in full, with an ultimatum stating that if he does not return all wiiconnect24 priveleges in full immediately forthwith based upon presented evidence that it is not a costly issue, then he shall receive a subpoena to appear in court where he will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law for personal anguish and emotional damages in the monetary sum of an undisclosed amount.

or you can submit to his tyranical iron fist, and simply turn off the wiiconnect24 in the options menu.

Wouldn't turning off WiiConnect24 defeat the object of me leaving it on to recieve messages?

Wii_Smurf said:
Wouldn't turning off WiiConnect24 defeat the object of me leaving it on to recieve messages?

turn it on when your actually using it, and off when you're done with the console. that way you still get your messages and your pappy keeps his precious electricity at night.

Back