Awwwww, I've been found out

Darth_Zant said:
turn it on when your actually using it, and off when you're done with the console. that way you still get your messages and your pappy keeps his precious electricity at night.

I don't follow

At night I want WiiConnect24 on incase I get a message

Wii_Smurf said:
I don't follow

At night I want WiiConnect24 on incase I get a message

then just leave it on all night then, jeez. and if the old man's got a problem with that just pop him in the mouth and tell him to "shut your mouth and know your role!" real old school like.

Wii_Smurf said:
AOL :mad5:
Arseholes Online

It's crap AOL lol
Thats what I thought at first as well but since I told them that I wanted to transfer to another internet provider, they gave me the platinum package for the price of the gold. Now I am happy.:thumbsup:

Here i looked around, print this out and show it to your daddy:

powerconsumption-next-g.jpg

source

Lol my dads the same but with lights, its like 11pm at nightime and he comes into the room and turns off all the lights so its pitch black :p

if anyone is worried about bandwith the wii only connects like once every 5 mins
to check for updates. A nintendo person sent me this:

Dear Customer, thank you for your e-mail.

The Wii will only connect periodically for updates to conserve power.

Kind regards,

Your Nintendo Team

I edited some out because it was about something else

no1cubehead said:
if anyone is worried about bandwith the wii only connects like once every 5 mins
to check for updates. A nintendo person sent me this:

I edited some out because it was about something else

The wii doesn't connect every 5 minutes, i place my wii on conect24 and check the stats of my wireless connector and my wii's mac address was on the list all the time. Your point cancels the idea of "connect24"

wii_girliefairie said:
um wait a sec! my wii always has an oringe light when its off! and once the blue light on the disk thing woke me up! what does it mean?

it means you have a message from someone or nintendo.

I had a friend who was sucking the last of his smoothie making all kinds of slurping noise for about 10 minutes.... at the movies. I gave him a nickle and threw his cup across the room and told him to shut up. Maybe you should give your dad a dollar and cover the cost of your Wii being in standby mode for the next 600 years. What a cheep ba$t@rD!

Back