Ayo help me out wit this TV please

sorry yo, link has been edited and works now...let me know what u all think

safe

fender13 said:
did you just say Coppin?

yes yes, standard blud

coppin = buyin = purchasin just to make sure we're all on the same page

safe

it looks ok dude, but i live in australia so im not sure if thats a good price or anything

cannon said:
it looks ok dude, but i live in australia so im not sure if thats a good price or anything

yea yea i feel u, it's not so much the price i'm worried about...i just wanted some guidance on the specification and whether it's a good buy or not ya dig? some peeps been tellin man that LCD is shitty compared to CRT so man is kinda confused n ting now

this tv will output a 720 p right?

ok first of all, i actually understand the language this guy is talking in, its a south east and london thing really..

but anyway, nice tv, i have the same in a 32, and my uncle has it in a 37

will do upto 1080i and 720p (obviously then the lower ones for the wii..)

about CRT being better for games, they tend to give a clearer picture sometimes, but get a set of component cables and you'll be sorted

for about an extra hundred quid you could get the 32"...

(still makes me kick myself when i see how much i paid for these things ages ago, o well, life goes on)

I'l warn you now I bought my Toshiba frm Play and the ****s sent me a grey import with a 2 pin plug and I wasn't appy.

Make sure hey don't do the same to you.

My TV's fine I paid by credit card but the warrenties in german so I cant fil it ut butt he credit card covers me anyway.

fistpittingnork said:
The contrast rate is decent, but the refresh time is a little slow.. 8ms, may see some video lag.

will that effect me a lot n ting???

GaryT85 said:
ok first of all, i actually understand the language this guy is talking in, its a south east and london thing really..

but anyway, nice tv, i have the same in a 32, and my uncle has it in a 37

will do upto 1080i and 720p (obviously then the lower ones for the wii..)

about CRT being better for games, they tend to give a clearer picture sometimes, but get a set of component cables and you'll be sorted

for about an extra hundred quid you could get the 32"...

(still makes me kick myself when i see how much i paid for these things ages ago, o well, life goes on)

standard blud, it's a London ting ya get meee!

yea yea standard, i already ordered my component cable, just a matter of gettin a hdtv now boyy

i knowwwww blud!!!! i'm so friggin tempted yo, but the ting is yea..my bedroom is a little boxroom..and that **** won't fit..i'd LOVE to have a 32' though..if only man had a bigger room n ting

safe for droppin all that knowledge man, i appreciate it

Michael Hardman said:
I'l warn you now I bought my Toshiba frm Play and the ****s sent me a grey import with a 2 pin plug and I wasn't appy.

Make sure hey don't do the same to you.

My TV's fine I paid by credit card but the warrenties in german so I cant fil it ut butt he credit card covers me anyway.

LOL that's ****ed up, why didn't u call them up and let manz know what the deal was? I'm sure they would have taken it back and given u the proper 1..i mean afterall play.com are a ruputable site so......

they better not to the same to me yo, if they do that to me TRUSTTTT manz are gonna get murked!!! LOL i'd be pissed!

That is a great TV. Samsung's TVs are going to cost more than most, but they are worth it. For that size 3000:1 is going to be one of the higher c/r. As for the refresh rate, 8ms is very good for a flat panel television.

Back