b4 i possibly buy it, final thougths on Excite truck

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I decided to get Excite truck. WHat is ur final thoughts on this game. more replys, easier decision lol.... . A few quick questions......

1) How is the multiplayer?
2) can i have more then 2 people play?
3) does it get boring? ( i wouldnt play it hours in a row)

Thanks.....

i dont think the game is more than 2 player, multiplayer is just ok because its you and one opponent, no computer operated racers. does not get boring.

that kinda sucks, no computer oponets..... isnt Mario kart DD like that??? and and it kinda sucks its only 2 player... this is stuff i did not know.... what does every 1 else think??? i was pretty sure i was going to get this, but no compuert oponets, is it still fun with just 2 racers?????

Thanks

Last edited:
any1??

im a little concerned about the multiplayer and it doesnt matter if u come in first, but its all about tricks?? is it still fun like that??

yea...multiplayer sucks...it gets really boring especially if you are better than the other person or v/v so yea...if you, or the person your playing with isnt having fun...its not fun at all ooh yea and it dosnt matter if u come in first..but loosing evry time just plain old sucks evryone plays to win

so u dont like the game, i am guessing?? i dont know wut to do.. I have NFS and havent played it much, but excite truck looks good also.... dont know wut to do.

what is ur favorite part of this game? Have u played vs some 1? is it still fun w/o computer oponets??? Is it fun that u have to do tricks to win and not come in first???

Thanks!!

this game is so fun. like... i thought it was hella dumb. then i played it once. then BOOM reserved it along with my other 7 games. ahha and i play it about the 3rd most. even by myself haha.

Wiitime said:
what is ur favorite part of this game? Have u played vs some 1? is it still fun w/o computer oponets??? Is it fun that u have to do tricks to win and not come in first???

Thanks!!

its a fun game... just the muliplayer sucks, in my opinion that is

i got it off ebay today, so hopefully i will enjoy it! i think i will

Back