back slash...how to???

shlurpee

WiiChat Member
Feb 10, 2007
OOPS....moderator, please move this to the zelda thread. My mistake.

Hey guys, im no newb when it comes to gaming, or to zelda. But for some reason I cannot perform the backslash move. I gave up on it and moved on but now I have 2 other speciality moves waiting after the backslash and I want to learn them. I do exactly what the skeleton dude says, z-target, jump to side, i jump a few more times until im behind him and then I swing.

What am I doing wrong!?!??!
Please be as specific as possible because I tried for like 1-2 hours and still have not gotten it.

Thanks

You have to slash when your about at his side: Reaction time and an intentional delay even it out try that

you gotta master this one.
this, i think, is the most useful move in twilight princess

So all I do is jump a couple times, Im about at the guys side and I slash by flicking my right wrist, not by doing the jump attack right?

Deffinetly useful you have to roll not jump lock on and hold the analog stick to the right or left hit "A" twice then just swing the Wiimote

OK I figured it out after just mashing buttons together. I was hesitating on the second jump, but its immediate.
So for anyone that got stuck like me...you push the z target and jump to a side and them immediately, even before you land from your first jump, start hitting A again and start swinging. Thats how I got it to work.

PS-the helm smash and lethal blow move are sssaaawwweeeeet.:smilewinkgrin:

Back