Back Slice

islandvic

Smash Bros Enthusiast
Nov 27, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
3821-8336-1159-5327
OK I feel soo stupid, but for the life of me I can't pull this move off, and I can't leave the training section until I do!:yikes: I jump around the skeleton guy like he says and hit him from behind but it's not working. Is there something I am missing here?!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?:mad5:

i had soooo much problem with this one bassically what you have to do it Z target, and jump around him with A and then link will jump the first time and next he will roll RIGHT after you roll swing the wiimote to slash him

After I posted, I fluked out and managed to do it by wildy swinging the wiimote, nunchuk, and pressing the A button repeatedly and screaming all at the same time. I guess it was the wiimote that did the trick. It wasn't very clear on that:mad5: Thanks for taking the time to reply..and glad someone else found it frustrating as Hell lol:crazy:

Here's how to do the backslice properly, z target the person, jump to the side with the A button and then immediately push A again so basically a double side jump. This will make Link jump then roll, while he's rolling shake the remote or nunchuk, either will make Link do a leaping spin.

Back