Back to School

Evolve82 said:
Primary school... so not to bad!! KIDS ARE WELL BEHAVED!! lol

Yeah, I can't imagine teaching high school students that would suck. Some of the kids in my school make the teachers cry cause of what they do.

Sillyhat said:
Yeah, I can't imagine teaching high school students that would suck. Some of the kids in my school make the teachers cry cause of what they do.
:shocked: :shocked:
What do they do?

Sillyhat said:
Yeah bro, same here. :lol:

But anyways, im starting on the 20th, gonna be a junior. Can't wait...

^They do everything and anything you can possibly think of. Its their goal in life to terrorize teachers.

And the funny part is that you think I am joking...

friends and ladies, thats the only thing school is for, really, the **** my teachers teach is worthless, literally............. me and my friends annoy teachers so much, its so funny, im the class clown in all my classes cause im always doing stupid crap in the classroom

The last time i remembered one of my teachers crying was because she had no control over us. Ever...

I kinda feel bad for most of them, but then again they shouldn't be so sensitive.

Kiwi said:
The last time i remembered one of my teachers crying was because she had no control over us. Ever...

I kinda feel bad for most of them, but then again they shouldn't be so sensitive.
LOL the last time I remember a teacher crying was either when my friend called one of them a tap dancer, when a fat ass ***** fell off her chair and everyone in the class just laughed their asses off, (another teacher had to come pick her up :lol:) or when my friend put a condom on a my teachers door......or when that same teacher got hit in the head with a banana.....or when she threatened to kill one of the kids in my class and when he asked if it was a threat she started crying, ran off and got a cop, drove home, and never showed up the rest of the year..............

Back