Back to School

paintba||er said:

LOL the last time I remember a teacher crying was either when my friend called one of them a tap dancer, when a fat ass ***** fell off her chair and everyone in the class just laughed their asses off, (another teacher had to come pick her up :lol:) or when my friend put a condom on a my teachers door......or when that same teacher got hit in the head with a banana.....or when she threatened to kill one of the kids in my class and when he asked if it was a threat she started crying, ran off and got a cop, drove home, and never showed up the rest of the year..............
Haha, yeah. Another one was where this one kid in my class told the teacher he liked it when she licked her lips. :lol:

She started crying after we left and never came back the next day. :lol:

I'm going back to my high school on August 29th. 1 day before Metroid Prime 3 arrives at my house. I guess I won't have too much time to play it before school.

Last edited:
Some of the teachers at my school are just UBER sensitive =P

I go back September 6? Junior...although for the past 2 years everyone has thought I was a Senior xD

Uhm... Tomorrow As A Freshman... :sick:

But I Got My Girlfriend And Best Friend There To Help me Through The Year. ^_^

Lol, I guess a lot of people are bad at guessing age! =P In fact, the little girl I babysit thought I was 40! xD

For some strange reason our health and/or novel teacher is usually always hot! New one everywhere but their usually pretty hot. One kid in my class even asked one to marry him. That was pretty funny.

@ Paintballer- I love Code Monkeys such a funny show (saw it in one of your sigs)

im really excited about school!

im 17 and im almost about to graduate!

school is going to be a blast!! i start in september

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Uhm... Tomorrow As A Freshman... :sick:

But I Got My Girlfriend And Best Friend There To Help me Through The Year. ^_^
Fresh Meat!

*Slams Dillon into a locker*

I agree with him that school will be a blast my senior year.]

I have it all planned out. I am saving all of the easiest electives for my senior year. My friends and I are just going to mess around the whole year.

Back