Bad Luck? or Just Suck?

Hero Kirby

Gamer
Jan 31, 2008
I Been on a losing steak lately on the games I play and I'm little sad about it :( I used to think I was good but now I think I'm just full of it. In SSBM I couldn't even get pass the adventure mode in Hard I keep losing to Ness or Pikachu Teams 6 Times!

And in Pokemon D/P I loss like 50 times on wi-fi I been on this steak since last year :frown2:

And I can't even beat the 2nd Boss in Megaman Zero I tryed REALLY REALLY Hard but I keep losing! :mad2:

What's wrong with me? I want to get better at what I love to do gaming! but lately The Thing I love doing I'm do Really Badly..... Oh when will this Losing Steak End! :sad:

Thats nothing iv had MSC for ages now and iv only ever won online once i absolutly suck at it. And even when i go on me mates 360 to play COD im rubbish at that too.

ps galaxy2 said:
just keep playin, u have to win eventually

I have been doing that for a while now but I'm getting tired of it. :nonod:

I just want to know my place with the world out there I'm worryed that I won't stand a chace when I start playing more games online :scared:

mushroomedmario said:
lol, your sig is pretty contradictory to this thread

i say just play one game for a bit until you get better, than transfer, instead of playing 373 games at once

Yeah I'll stay with SSBM And Pokémon for now I guess maybe I'm trying too hard and worrying too much.... But I know that VICTORY IS MY DESTINY!! I'll win in the end that's what my sig means ;)

Frogger said:
You know if you've done it before there's no reason why you couldn't do it again.
Exactly, I think you just need to relax, and not take it so seriously, games are meant to be entertaining and fun. (Possibly learning from mistakes would help)

blueovalboy7 said:
Exactly, I think you just need to relax, and not take it so seriously, games are meant to be entertaining and fun. (Possibly learning from mistakes would help)

Okay, so I've been going with taking out the angered rage angle then? xD

If I can't do a game I dwell on it until I can, even if it's really boring; Guitar Hero.

Dont Think About What Youre Doin TOO Much Cause That Can Actually Put You Off...Just Be Relaxed And Cool About It And Youll Eventually Do It!:thumbsup:

Back