Bad Miyamoto..you should use your wii strap!!!!

You don't need the strap. I cut mine off day one. After you get used to it, you'll never need it. It's your preference.

Same for me. Before I had a Wii I played at a friend's house. He made me wear it at first but as time went on, he began trusting me with it. Now that I have a Wii I just don't wear the strap. My bro did at first then he lingered away from it as well. Besides I don't feel like its necessary<(spelled right?) to wear it unless I have a new game... I wear it for the first time I play then once i trust myself with that game I just neglect the strap.

Pud said:
I will laugh so hard when someone who didn't wear their strap posts a new thread "OH NO I SMASHED MY TV WITH THE WIIMOTE!!!" *Idiots* :nono:
I agree, that's "why" you wear a wrist-strap. Also, I don't get why people blame Nintendo for it when their tv gets broken, cuz it's their fault for not wearin' the wrist strap. Am I right?

Lol @ the wiimote sticking out of the tv.

And I love this thread. Great find. Anybody know what they are playing? Where this was etc. And who won lol?

Most people blamed nintendo because they were stupid and threw the remote so hard that the strap actually broke, where they got their premise to go and whine to nintendo about making a faulty strap. By lo and behold, when the new fatter more resistant straps came out, guess what, people still ended up breaking them, why? people in general are dumb.

I have not had a problem with my strap except when my uncle decided to chuck the thing so hard in bowling that yes the strap broke, but thats because he was swinging it like he was swinging a bowling ball at hitler, theres just no excuse for it. You're not throwing a bowling ball at hitler, so stop throwing your damn remotes into your tv's, jesus just hold onto it, its not hard!

I remember a decade ago they made the ultimate toy. It was a metal ball. The kid ended up breaking it. The lesson here is humans can break anything. A gift or curse you need to be aware of it. People who threw their remotes at the TV were unaware of this ability.

wiiwillstand said:
I agree, that's "why" you wear a wrist-strap. Also, I don't get why people blame Nintendo for it when their tv gets broken, cuz it's their fault for not wearin' the wrist strap. Am I right?

Yes, you are right!

How dare you tell the awesome Miyamoto what to do, you're a disgrace to all that is gaming!

For those dudes posting about this "wire" coming out of the Wii remote? No one knows what you're talking about. The nunchuk doesn't "dangle on the floor" either. The nunchuck is something you add to the controller for some games. Both it and the strap are removable. There are no wires.

En4Neo said:
How dare you tell the awesome Miyamoto what to do, you're a disgrace to all that is gaming!

Oh hush, Miyamoto is overrated anyway. It's not like he created several new and revolutionary IPs that changed the course of gaming forever and built huge legions of frothing fanboys that have an orgasm every time Nintendo announces a new game.

I usually don't wear mine all that often when I play Wii (I normally play Zelda: Link to the past on VC using my game cube controller) but I do use it when my fiance, Extra Life Mushroom is there since it's his Wii and he tells me to put it on ^^;;

Back