Bad Wii Order?

killdroid93

WiiChat Memba!
Dec 5, 2006
San Francisco CA
Wii Online Code
4561-3375-5740-9322
My Cousin ordered a Wii from ORDERNINTENDOWII.NET...he used a credit card, and bought the wii/zelda bundle for $210. It said that it will take 2-5 business days. Has he been scammed and if he was, is it serious???:scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:

$210? The Wii itself is $249. Probably a scam!

Atleast you used your credit card. You'll be protected because you used your card, so I wouldn't worry to much if it is a scam. It will just create a hassle for you until you get it straightend out!

Last edited:
for that price it sure sounds like it. Maybe he got the total wrong..if not...i am not sure he have get it. Zelda alone is 50 bare wii with sports 249.00 so u do the math

But just in case its a scam heres the information on who owns the domain name and more than likely in control of the site. Notice the gmail address? Not looking good lol

Subhan Tamaddon ([email protected])
+44.1792556486
Fax: none
4 Llewellyn St, Sketty,
Swansea, WE sa29al
GB

dcofty said:
But just in case its a scam heres the information on who owns the domain name and more than likely in control of the site. Notice the gmail address? Not looking good lol

+44.1792556486
4 Llewellyn St, Sketty,
Swansea, WE sa29al
GB

LOL, the name doesn't look to reassuring either!

Just inform the credit union if you dont recieve it within the next week. Give them his address. They'll handle it.

It wasn't me i already have the wii that i bought from walmart:crazy: ...it was my cousin that bought it there:wink:

Mr.Herron said:
Just inform the credit union if you dont recieve it within the next week. Give them his address. They'll handle it.

Ill tell him that!:smilewinkgrin:

lol just went there and ordered one under a fake name it took the name and asked for credit card i entered a made up visa number and it took it didnt even check the number to see if it was legit. Plus check the dates that it says the items where added to their inventory.. Jan 28th 2006... i didnt know the wii came out last year lol

just wondering, how can you order a wii from this website, when Target, Bestbuy, Futureshop, Walmart, Zellers....(insert more names here) are all sold out in stores and online?????

dude, its the net, use your head, if it sounds good, its not good! Look free Ipod, ever see them?

like everyone said, call the credit card company.. ;)

dcofty said:

+44.1792556486
4 Llewellyn St, Sketty,
Swansea, WE sa29al
GB
This person is only like 5 miles from where i live. I went to the said website and emailed them asking if i paid this amount if i could collect in person and i'm awaiting a response.

also are u no from the USA ? i guess SF is a state. If it is surely u will get a UK PAL version cos that guy lives in the UK and at this time its not easy to get a wii even if he will give u one....

ps, i find looking at the address helpful also no selfrespecting company will use an address like - ordernintendowii.net

scam... domain information:

Domain Name: ORDERNINTENDOWII.NET
Registrar: ENOM, INC.
Whois Server: whois.enom.com
Referral URL: http://www.enom.com
Name Server: NS1.FROZENWEBHOST.COM
EPP Status: clientDeleteProhibited
EPP Status: clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 30-Nov-2006
Creation Date: 14-Nov-2006
Expiration Date: 14-Nov-2007

Was created the day the Wii was released. Hmmm seems iffy to me.

Back