Balck Hole Glitch?

Extra Life Mushroom

Just That Great
Mar 7, 2007
In a world controlled by greed
Wii Online Code
3210-5733-2914-1432
I was looking through the youtube vids for melee and noticed several attempts (some successful) to perform the black hole glitch.

Now considering that it is purely comical and serves no purpose in matches, I wonder if they thought to remedy it in the transition from melee to brawl. Was it ever brought to their attention? Did they take it out?

I have yet to see any videos of people trying the glitch in brawl, I was wondering if anyone knew if it was left in the game?

Man I sure hope it is, the black hole glitch was great.

It will probably depend on whether or not you'll be able to get infinite super scope ammo again.

[MEDIA]http://youtube.com/watch?v=WpIL3C2Iy1M[/MEDIA]

I am not sure if there will be this glitch exactly, but there is bound to be others in Brawl I am sure.

lol yo you dont "put" a glitch in a game
it was just a conicedence or a bug that was big a very very very big coincidence if it happened in brawl

I know, perhaps I didn't phrase it in the best terms..i meant did the over site in the coding carry over?

I'm doubting it since so much has changed since melee, but I'm hoping for an equally entertaining glitch to arise.

Extra Life Mushroom said:
I know, perhaps I didn't phrase it in the best terms..i meant did the over site in the coding carry over?

I'm doubting it since so much has changed since melee, but I'm hoping for an equally entertaining glitch to arise.
it couldnt have carried over cuz none of the old code did. brawl was from scratch. but considering there are MORE items and ness peach and fox still have the same moves (related to the black hole) and they all react the same i dont see why it wouldnt be possible...it might even be able to be done in a non lightning situation this time round lol i've done it a couple times on melee...its funny...it actually KILLS the frame rate of the game

There is a very small chance that the gun required will have an infinite amount of ammo as a glitch. It is a new gun, remember.

Prez said:
There is a very small chance that the gun required will have an infinite amount of ammo as a glitch. It is a new gun, remember.
this is true. but if you think about it the gun is only required to start the ball rolling. once you've got the steady beam between the two reflecting characters you can stop shooting and there's a sweet spot for peach to up b interupt it so if you can get it perfect i think you'd have enough time within the life of one gun to complete the glitch... although this is merely my hypothesis

Back