Status
Not open for further replies.

FRuMMaGe

Waluigi's #1 Fan!
Dec 18, 2006
England
Wii Online Code
2482-6460-3144-9934
wiwiwili has done nothing but triple post, troll and steal my avatar!

Look at this "contribution" he made to a debate.
That turd wiwiwili said:
RUNESCAPE OOWNS N00BS!!!!!!!!! LIKE YOU LOL WIWI WIWIWIWIWIWIWIWIWILILILILILILILILI LOL PM ME IF YOU THING THAT FUNNY BECAUSE ITS JUST A JOKE OH BY THE WAY PS3 SUCKS.
That turd wiwiwili (a few posts later) said:
foR your infomation i do hae a wii and ps1 like you and your poor house for all i know you might live in a graveyard and just went to some guys house and begt him to use his copmuter i have nothing to say to you dont what yu ppl have AGAINST RUNESCAPE YOU BROB CANT GET through the first STAGE and YES I KNOW HOW TO PLAY RUNESCAE ON MY WII YOU ENT THE REAL DEAL BETTER TAKE YOURSELF DOWNTO THE SELTER TO GET YOURSELF A FREE MEAL oh i forgot thats were your mum livs and as to the idiot that said he had mom i dont think so av got 3 reasons why he cant do number1:HIS FAT AS A BIG. NUMBER2:HIS STUCK TO HIS CHAIR AND CANT MOVE BECAUSE HES BEEN THERE FOR LIKE 3YEARS EVER SINCE HE GOT THATS COMPUTER FROM THE DUMB YARD THATS AROUND HIS HOUSE HIS GOT LIE 3 CRAS ALL CRASHED THOUGH MUNBER3:the most inmortant of all he has no **** so he hart him self from *********. like i said your n00bs

Ban the guy, I read some of his posts. Nothing but off topic, non sensical rants. Not to mention they're pretty stupid. And by the way Runescape does suck, try WoW then start talking about how great Runescape is (Directed at wiwiwili). Plus he stole Frummage's avatar.

Last edited:
Floydd said:
Ban the guy, I read some of his posts. Nothing but off topic, non sensical rants. Not to mention they're pretty stupid. And by the way Runescape does suck, try WoW then start talking about how great Runescape is (Directed at wiwiwili). Plus he stole Frummage's avatar.
To him, grammar is just something that happens to other people. :lol:

If you guys notice someone trolling/spamming the forum don't create a thread about it. Just use the report button and or contact one of the moderators.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back