Band name =\

Weapons of Mass Destruction

W.M.D.

What kind of rock is it, and where are u guys situated?

Last edited:
@ idjut - o_o........wiichat or mario kart?......i'll try to make one

hmmmm....."My Forgotten Hero", "the Hemlocks", "The Birds of Black Nightshade"?

Driftwood
The _____ (think of cool sounding last name Ex. The Fratellis but they're already an amazing band)
The Pale Blue Auditorium Act

tloztw said:
pretty serious, might replace our singer tho, i've been writing some stuff and just playing it in front of them over and over as they tell me what to change until we get something small and good.. lol i think i'll discuss those names then tomorrow with them

IM INTERESTED...if you closer to me...

CantGetAWii said:
Its always best making a name by combining random words together, that way its easier to say the story behind it if you make it big.

Blue Blood
The Shivers

I can't really think of many random words right now, but that would be your best bet. Even 3 random words together.
hmm the random words thing is a good idea... ima give it a few days with that and see what happens..
wario2ooo said:
need a drummer?

"The Water Hogs"?
well we know this guy thats already prolly gonna be the drummer.. so far i just jam with my friend Gale, Ricky and Hector... Rickys supposed to pick up a set of drums but he cant afford it right now so its a bit of a delay..
dakuda said:
Every town needs a band named Spork.

I heard that it was a law somewhere.
that would be epic, but nty lol, oddly my friend miguel randomly tried to stab me with a spork today.. **** hurt too lol

Back