Band or no Band

lelando

Expert Gamer
Aug 21, 2006
United Kingdom
Strap or no Strap

hey might be a silly question but i was wondering who is going to put the strap on the wiimote? Im personaly not going to because i think it makes it look rubbish and i think there is no need.

Last edited:
Considering my ability to forget that I'm holding something I think the strap would be best for me. I'm going to make it compulsory for my friend who has a nasty habit of throwing the controller when's he can't win, which is often.

Icuic said:
Considering my ability to forget that I'm holding something I think the strap would be best for me. I'm going to make it compulsory for my friend who has a nasty habit of throwing the controller when's he can't win, which is often.

lol thts like me but my brother throws the controller ( when i beat him at pro evolution soccer)

yeah ill definatly be using the strap because pitching in wii sports i will most likely forget and my wiimote will go flying at the tv.... there goes 40 bucks lol

I'll be using it, like komio said: they're $40 controllers. I do the same thing with my 360 contollers: treat them with care because they'yre worth $50

Back