Banjo-Kazooie Three

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hybrid said:
actually nintendo sold rareware so nintendo betrayed rare.:ee5k:
Nintendo sold Rareware? why would they do that?
Update: I just read an article; first the brothers who created the company sold 51 percent of Rare to microsoft and then Nintendo sold their 49 percent due to dignity I guess...:sad:

Last edited:
Yea, rare did not betray nintendo, and your comment about the other consoles was stupid. You'd have to be brain dead to not be able to play a 360, it's not that hard..........

I will never..sorry...I don't feel like playing XBonx 360/Playstation 3 and never will

Can we get back on track here and talk about Banjo-Kazooie 3 for 360?

This is so depressing. I want to kill those 2 brothers. How could they do this to the millions of BK fans on Nintendo? Excuse me while I go hurl...I love Microsoft and 360 but this one case where I wouldn't mind a game of theirs failing miserably...

Yeah I saw that video too, no new news on it since X06 though. I'm dying for this game.

WiiGirl2006 said:
I don't think I would play it, my sister has 360 and I played this one game and omg it was so confusing with the controlers, I just turned it off and said I would stick with the Wii.

So your offing the 360 just because ONE game had confusing controls?

Sorry, but your post is just too lolable. Although it's pretty cool Nintendo is actually attracting people that think more than two buttons is complicated.

I want it for Wii.
This is ridiculous.
Just because RARE and Nintendo had a falling out.
LAME!

But the trailer looks incredible to be honest.
I'm excited for it.
I hope one of my friends get it.
I'd even buy a 360 for it.
I love that game.

Last edited:
A RAND0M TAC0 said:
Yea, rare did not betray nintendo, and your comment about the other consoles was stupid. You'd have to be brain dead to not be able to play a 360, it's not that hard..........

My mom who hasn't been into games seriously since the NES era sometimes plays me in some 360 games and surprisingly it only takes her a couple of secs to realise what to do.

I hope that game she played had really complicated controls or that's just pathetic.

A RAND0M TAC0 said:

First off everyone has their own opinion and just because someone doesn't have the same thoughts or feeling that you do doesn't mean you have to go and call people "brain dead".

WiiGirl2006 said:
First off everyone has their own opinion and just because someone doesn't have the same thoughts or feeling that you do doesn't mean you have to go and call people "brain dead".
obviously you played a game that was confusing to you, that dosent mean the system is confusing...

En4Neo said:
So your offing the 360 just because ONE game had confusing controls?

Sorry, but your post is just too lolable. Although it's pretty cool Nintendo is actually attracting people that think more than two buttons is complicated.

Look it is just my thoughts and feelings about the subject, and I got the feeling, from reading your comment, that you think I am stupid. Don't even go there with the whole two buttons thing because I grew up with Nintendo and if I am not mistaken they had more then two buttons on there. Oh and the wiimote doesn't have just two buttons, but maybe some people can't count.:drool:

Last edited:
WiiGirl2006 said:
Look it is just my thoughts and feelings about the subject, and I got the feeling, from reading your comment, that you think I am stupid. Don't even go there with the whole two buttons thing because I grew up with Nintendo and if I am not mistaken they had more then two buttons on there. Oh and the wiimote doesn't have just two buttons, but maybe some people can't count.:drool:
he was just referring to simplicity
if you grew up with ninty then it just further proves you played a game to complex for yourself or you didnt learn the controls........cause the 360 controller is similar to the GC controller...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back