Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

banjo kazzoie

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by need a wii, Jan 20, 2008.

  1. need a wii

    need a wii cant find a wii :(

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2007
    Messages:
    140
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    england
    is this ever gonna come out on wii?
    and is it on VC?
     
  2. Sterculius

    Sterculius WiiChat Member

    Joined:
    Jan 14, 2008
    Messages:
    259
    Likes Received:
    2
    possible, but unlikely. It's a Rare product, and we all know what happened with Goldeneye.
     
  3. nic7

    nic7 Wiichat Member

    Joined:
    Aug 22, 2006
    Messages:
    2,295
    Likes Received:
    33
    Location:
    Iowa, America
    Wii Friend Code: 8853-1952-9704-6115
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    We all know Microsoft's rendition of what happened. Even though I personally believe Microsoft because Nintendo didn't release a statement, we can't be sure that they're being honest.

    Anyway, it will likely not come to VC any time soon. Negotiations with Nintendo and Microsoft have reportedly be going badly. But, that doesn't mean that this will change over the next couple years.

    And the next Banjo game will be coming to the 360 (And just the 360) sometime in the next couple years.
     
    #3 nic7, Jan 20, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2008
  4. FRuMMaGe

    FRuMMaGe Waluigi's #1 Fan!

    Joined:
    Dec 18, 2006
    Messages:
    2,962
    Likes Received:
    71
    Location:
    England
    Wii Friend Code: 2482-6460-3144-9934
    2482-6460-3144-9934
    [MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rFwNdZ7lr_Y[/MEDIA]
     
  5. 261311

    261311 The Man on Ice

    Joined:
    Dec 30, 2007
    Messages:
    993
    Likes Received:
    5
    Location:
    Canada

    I guess Conkers bad fur day is now ruled out as well? :(
     
  6. link125

    link125 WiiChat Member

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2007
    Messages:
    94
    Likes Received:
    1
    i hate this. i remember the days of the n64 and the countless fun i had with conkers, banjo and goldeneye :(

    highly unlikey for them to be on wii :(
     
  7. DBloke

    DBloke RIP and tea you say?
    Staff Member Moderator

    Joined:
    May 30, 2006
    Messages:
    19,444
    Likes Received:
    110
    Location:
    Super Mancyland
    Wii Friend Code: 8041-7231-3447-6164
    8041-7231-3447-6164
    There is a Banjo game comein out on 360
    So they might bring it out to the Live arcade
     
  8. T3kNi9e

    T3kNi9e Conquistador

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2007
    Messages:
    2,231
    Likes Received:
    17
    Location:
    Augusta, GA
    Conkers has a bad chance of geting on VC cuz it was both developed and published by Rare. Seeing as Rare owns all the rights to it and Microsoft owns Rare, they are not gonna give Nintendo anything after what happened with Goldeneye.
     
  9. zap'em up

    zap'em up WiiChat Member

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2007
    Messages:
    274
    Likes Received:
    0
    y did RARE leave Nintendo?
     
  10. olicoop

    olicoop WiiChat Member

    Joined:
    Feb 25, 2007
    Messages:
    9
    Likes Received:
    0
    Two of my favorite games of all time! I still play B-K on my N64 every once in awhile!
     
  11. T3kNi9e

    T3kNi9e Conquistador

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2007
    Messages:
    2,231
    Likes Received:
    17
    Location:
    Augusta, GA
    They didnt. Nintendo owned 49% of Rare's shares and the other 51% belonged to the people who ran the company. They sold their 51% to Microsoft, after this happened Nintendo obviously could not get games for them since a competing console (Xbox) was controlling the company. So Nintendo went ahead and sold their share for Rare. I think they sold to to Microsoft and Microsoft probably sold 49% to someone else since you only need 51% to run it or maybe Microsoft still owns 100% I duno.
     
  12. zap'em up

    zap'em up WiiChat Member

    Joined:
    Dec 9, 2007
    Messages:
    274
    Likes Received:
    0
    o....well i think Banjo Threeie would sell better on the Wii becuz hardcore gamers are not gonna wanna play it. Wii owners would want to play it
     
  13. need a wii

    need a wii cant find a wii :(

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2007
    Messages:
    140
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    england
    at least i can play it on my 360 :D
     

Share This Page