banjo kazzoie

possible, but unlikely. It's a Rare product, and we all know what happened with Goldeneye.

Sterculius said:
possible, but unlikely. It's a Rare product, and we all know what happened with Goldeneye.

We all know Microsoft's rendition of what happened. Even though I personally believe Microsoft because Nintendo didn't release a statement, we can't be sure that they're being honest.

Anyway, it will likely not come to VC any time soon. Negotiations with Nintendo and Microsoft have reportedly be going badly. But, that doesn't mean that this will change over the next couple years.

And the next Banjo game will be coming to the 360 (And just the 360) sometime in the next couple years.

Last edited:
i hate this. i remember the days of the n64 and the countless fun i had with conkers, banjo and goldeneye :(

highly unlikey for them to be on wii :(

There is a Banjo game comein out on 360
So they might bring it out to the Live arcade

Conkers has a bad chance of geting on VC cuz it was both developed and published by Rare. Seeing as Rare owns all the rights to it and Microsoft owns Rare, they are not gonna give Nintendo anything after what happened with Goldeneye.

Two of my favorite games of all time! I still play B-K on my N64 every once in awhile!

zap'em up said:
y did RARE leave Nintendo?

They didnt. Nintendo owned 49% of Rare's shares and the other 51% belonged to the people who ran the company. They sold their 51% to Microsoft, after this happened Nintendo obviously could not get games for them since a competing console (Xbox) was controlling the company. So Nintendo went ahead and sold their share for Rare. I think they sold to to Microsoft and Microsoft probably sold 49% to someone else since you only need 51% to run it or maybe Microsoft still owns 100% I duno.

o....well i think Banjo Threeie would sell better on the Wii becuz hardcore gamers are not gonna wanna play it. Wii owners would want to play it

Back