Banjo Threeie

JCpackers05

NiNtEnDoFrEakJMC
Jul 11, 2006
United States, New Jersey
yes yes yes u heard correct.....BANJO THREEIE.....but i know i probably got alot of peoples hopes up....its for 360 not the wii :wtf: and i really really really am upset about this because ive seriously been waiting for this since i beat the second one......theres some stupid little trailer that really doesnt show anything at gametrailers.com

Just one thing.......

Attachments

• O_RLY.jpg
    O_RLY.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 246
yeah i know that i hurd it 2 days ago on a diffrent thread, anyways like i said before IT PISSIS ME OFF to see microsoft having it and not nintendo lol

This is, quite simply, annoying. the only thing that stops me from worrying about nintendo not owning RARE is;

legend of Zelda
Wii Sports
Mario Galaxy
Smash Bros
Metroid Prime 3
Batalion Wars 2
red Steel
Super Monkey Ball
Wii Play
The wii channels
Mii
The wii controller
The DS (and its connectivity with wii)
The virtual console
Animal crossing wii
Mario kart???

And if it were not for these things, i may consider buying a 360 instead of a wii.

Stupid RARE:mad5:

Hey guys, im new, obviously, and i was a massive massive fan of banjo kazooie on the N64 *cough* best console ever *cough*, i was also extremely pissed off when i new about crappy microsoft owning Rare, i suppose it gives them a chance in the gaming world, lol, they need it. oh yeh, i wish Banjo Threeie was for PC aswell as 360, then i could by it.

Last edited:
I would have to agree with George. N64 was, indeed, the best console ever made, in my opinion. o_O;; That's why I can't wait for the Wii. The ability to buy N64, SNES, and NES games is just genius. xP
Once you realise how much fun you've had with the old Nintendo systems, you see how much everyone loves Nintendo! Dx

Back