Banked over 40,000xp today!! What's the most you've done

TKING11

WiiChat Member
Feb 9, 2011
Gobbles, MI
Grinded out a good amount of xp today....Yeah Boy!! I was averaging around 1,000xp and a 3 to 1 KDR. I stuck to mostly conflict and heroes. I think I started the day with 54k till level 53 and I am currently down to 10k left. What is the best you can remember grinding in one day??

Dam, thats a lot of exp the most ive done in a day was about 5000 give or take. I dont think even my total exp is that high. im only lv 30 but looking at the fact that 40k didnt level you up is a little depressing, now the masterton seems even farther away from me now:(

Lol, it is depressing. Everytime I level up I go look at my record and it says some outrageous number, like 65k, till next level. I only have 3 levels to go and it's about 200k to get there....ridiculous!!

I did all the math, and I figured it out.
The exact number of XP you need to hit level 56 is 1,397,000.
Good luck.

Just hit lvl 30, YAY, SO HAPPY!

o wait... 15% of lvl 56.
by the time i get there i'll have to explain everything to our new monkey overlords.

I did all the math, and I figured it out.
The exact number of XP you need to hit level 56 is 1,397,000.
Good luck.

Well done buddy, nice one.

I just went to agency rankings, pressed 'minus' and scrolled down until lvl56 met lvl55. but well done on that math thingy.

i got over 100k xp yesterday, but it was cuz i ended up in a hacked match. but i have had legit days where I've gotten 15,000.

I think my best single day tally was around 23-25k. I have been leveling up every 3 days lately, and each level is between 40k-50k exp, so do the math. I'm not so good with numbers.

Holy crap 40K! You're insane! you must have played like 40 games in one day. I was looking for you on the leader board the other day. But I was looking for TKING. Im gonna go look now for YELAWOLF. Better be there or it didnt happen. JK :p

Ive never paid much attention or added up the days totals but Id imagine this is some sort of record. 40K! Nintendo should give you free stuff like back in the day.

About 8K, get bored after a few games. was in a hacked game today, got like 7 kills and 1 hero, managed to get just over 1000xp, didn't complain, made me level up.

36k exp today in just under 5 hours of playing. Best single day ever for me. Had 2 consecutive rounds of 1800+ exp with no weapon upgrades. Niiiiice.

Attachments

• 0415112147.jpg
    0415112147.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 246
  • 0415112159.jpg
    0415112159.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 221
your HankScorpio! i played in heroes with you last night or 2 days ago, you wasn't as good as your scores sugest :eek: (i was either Slim or Donald Trump)

Okay. Sorry. I tend to only remember players who are hard to kill or completely dominate me, for some reason I can't remember ever seeing you... Weird, huh?

Ask (RS)YELA, he'll tell you I can hold my own usually. Unless I'm the host and have crappy lag.

PM your FC to me, Slim, and we'll see what happens. I'll be sure to post results for all to see if you'd like.

Back