Barclays (English) Premier League Thread

I support Liverpool, who do you support?

I was hoping liverpool would beat Everton, but they tied it. Torres was limping, as Keane wasn't there to substitute for him. Kuyt could of played better.

Looking forward to the Liverpool vs Manchester UTD match even though it's march 14th.

Brownies said:
I support Chelsea, lol. I just like Torres

*lewi sighs*

Erm. WHAT the f**k?

I support Chelsea, lol. I just like Torres

*lewi sighs*

I wanted to see how you would reply thinking that I don't support the same team as you. What's wrong with supporting the same team as you. I don't even live in the UK

I wanted to see how you would reply thinking that I don't support the same team as you. What's wrong with supporting the same team as you. I don't even live in the UK

Lmfao. Severe communication error. By saying that you support the same team as me, I meant that you should know what I was talking about when I said "...we're being f***ing gay. It's doing my head in." Lol, there's nothing wrong with you supporting the same team as me, I'm glad you support Liverpool, you should support Liverpool!

I'm slow, it will take me a while to figure out how what you said implies to that lol. whilst means while right?

You guys lost me. But reminding myself that we're 5 points clear made me happy again.

5 points clear? what lol

liverpool better win tomorrow, I'm skipping church for the game :/
they also tied 7 of their last 10 matches, *sighs*

Oh. So are you for man utd or against? who do you support

I support Man Utd. Yes. Also Accrington 'Skillz' Stanley are my league 2 love affair.

YEYEah. Liverpool wins 2-0 against Chelsea. Fernando Torres scores 2 goals in the last 2 mins (89, and 90th)

My tits have come off due to the buzzing effect.

Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting. Why the feck did they have to win? Sigh, they're not gonna catch up but it's never good having some one chasing you, shite or not.

Even though I support Liverpool, I would find Chelsea more difficult for you guys to handle (I know you beat them 3-0 and Liverpool beat Man UTD 2-1)

Even though I support Liverpool, I would find Chelsea more difficult for you guys to handle (I know you beat them 3-0 and Liverpool beat Man UTD 2-1)

Seriously now, what the f**k are you?! I'm not even messing : /

And Jam, shut up.

Back