Barclays (English) Premier League Thread

Now you consider me not supporting Liverpool because I think they will loose a match?

Yes, I realise perfectly well what I said.

So, you think that Chelsea would prove to be tougher opposition for the manc scum, than Liverpool would?

Yes, I realise perfectly well what I said.

So, you think that Chelsea would prove to be tougher opposition for the manc scum, than Liverpool would?

Couldn't of worded it better myself!

I don't know I just think so. Judging by what you say, it seems like you think Liverpool would crush them, explain?

I find it hard for liverpool to stop man utd's offense, I don't know why

lol robbie keane back to spurs

Seriously guys...you don't make much sense xD

I don't know I just think so. Judging by what you say, it seems like you think Liverpool would crush them, explain?

I find it hard for liverpool to stop man utd's offense, I don't know why

lol robbie keane back to spurs

Lol, offense. But I think we could. We've got an excellent defence. Anything that I have said has not even remotely conceded that I think we'd crush them. I simply believe that Liverpool have a better chance at beating the manc scum than Chelsea. Come March 14th it will be a very, very difficult game. I'd be a fool if I didn't know that. But look at our performances against the top four this season. Look at Chelsea's. Look at our performance against the scum. Look at Chelsea's. Look at our performances against Chelsea. Look at Chelsea's performances against us.

Do you still think that Chelsea would have a better chance at beating the c**ts than Liverpool would?

And I know, lol, Keane. I knew he would go though. He wasn't Rafa's signing, he was Rick Parry's. Chief Exec's shouldn't sign players. Managers should sign players. If Rafa got any opportunity to sell him, he was going to. Thank God the Board went through with it. £5 mil loss but better than nothing. I look at it as £15 mil to spend (yanks t***s, where's your money?!). Although it seems that it was too late to get anyone in this window, gutted.

LMFAO AS IF YOU JUST SAID 'SHE'.

It takes more than two hands to count our clean sheet streak...

Lol, offense. But I think we could. We've got an excellent defence. Anything that I have said has not even remotely conceded that I think we'd crush them. I simply believe that Liverpool have a better chance at beating the manc scum than Chelsea. Come March 14th it will be a very, very difficult game. I'd be a fool if I didn't know that. But look at our performances against the top four this season. Look at Chelsea's. Look at our performance against the scum. Look at Chelsea's. Look at our performances against Chelsea. Look at Chelsea's performances against us.

Do you still think that Chelsea would have a better chance at beating the c**ts than Liverpool would?

And I know, lol, Keane. I knew he would go though. He wasn't Rafa's signing, he was Rick Parry's. Chief Exec's shouldn't sign players. Managers should sign players. If Rafa got any opportunity to sell him, he was going to. Thank God the Board went through with it. £5 mil loss but better than nothing. I look at it as £15 mil to spend (yanks t***s, where's your money?!). Although it seems that it was too late to get anyone in this window, gutted.

LMFAO AS IF YOU JUST SAID 'SHE'.

heyhey I still believe that Liverpool will beat man utd

Reading back.... fun times.

Oh and, I might be going to Rome :u

Back