Barclays Premiership 2007-2008

Celestial said:
Ooo, 4 -1 final score... not bad :p I need to watch the highlights...
Torres with a delightful brace! The highlights should be good, I don't know any results other than Liverpool and Arsenal, MOTD is always better when you don't know the final scores!

December 22
FT Arsenal 2 - 1 Tottenham H.
FT Aston Villa 1 - 1 Manchester C.
FT Bolton W. 3 - 0 Birmingham C.
FT Fulham 1 - 1 Wigan Athletic
FT Liverpool 4 - 1 Portsmouth
FT Middlesbrough 1 - 2 West Ham U.
FT Reading 2 - 1 Sunderland

December 23
12:00 [STRIKE]Manchester U[/STRIKE]. ? - ? [STRIKE]Everton[/STRIKE]
14:00 Newcastle U. ? - ? Derby County
16:10 Blackburn R. ? - ? [STRIKE]Chelsea[/STRIKE]

Never knew so many people supported Liverpool. You can't take Rafas team down!

I hope Everton Win today. It's already 1-1

Ismail said:
December 22
FT Arsenal 2 - 1 Tottenham H.
FT Aston Villa 1 - 1 Manchester C.
FT Bolton W. 3 - 0 Birmingham C.
FT Fulham 1 - 1 Wigan Athletic
FT Liverpool 4 - 1 Portsmouth
FT Middlesbrough 1 - 2 West Ham U.
FT Reading 2 - 1 Sunderland

December 23
12:00 [STRIKE]Manchester U[/STRIKE]. ? - ? [STRIKE]Everton[/STRIKE]
14:00 Newcastle U. ? - ? Derby County
16:10 Blackburn R. ? - ? [STRIKE]Chelsea[/STRIKE]

I LOVE YOU WANDERERSSS <333

Wiired said:
I LOVE YOU WANDERERSSS <333
LMAO did you see how shocking Birmingham were for the three goals? I actually couldn't believe how bad it was!

OH MY GOD! Pienaar is an absolute joke! That was just pathetic! What the hell was he thinking? It was bad enough the way that Giggs just walked into the box with absolutely no attempt of a challenge on him, but if I was in the changing room after the game with Pienaars, I would have kicked him in the face. And if I was the manager he'd be getting a two-week fine. It was just diabolical. It annoys me so much because it was just a gift for Man U to take all three points, when a draw would have been pretty fair, since Man U couldn't really break Everton convincingly enough to deserve the win, in my opinion. Everton though, my God, when they had chances, their level of 'cutting-edge' that I saw was zero. Zero. They had possibilities to win the game! But they just lacked the crucial touches. P****s.

England - Premier League December 29
FT Birmingham C. 1 - 1 Fulham

FT Chelsea 2 - 1 Newcastle U.

FT Portsmouth 0 - 1 Middlesbrough

FT Sunderland 3 - 1 Bolton W.

FT Tottenham H. 6 - 4 Reading

FT West Ham U. 2 - 1 [STRIKE]Manchester U. [/STRIKE] :lol:

FT Wigan Athletic 1 - 2 Aston Villa

FT Everton 1 - 4 Arsenal

Last edited:
Ismail said:
check out Spurs latest scores 6-4 & 5-1, man they scored 11 in 2 week
They are the Premierships top goal scorers with 41! Also they are the fourth biggest conceders with 36, so in all, there have been more goals in Spurs' games than in any other team's games.

Frogger said:
How much do Everton suck right now? D:
Right now? :p
They deserved to get spanked by Arsenal, just for being blue-nosed c***s! But also because their defence in the second half was absolutely dire. I couldn't believe how bad it was! Also, Eduardo is such a clinical finisher, what a player, what a player.

Man U got beat as well, good weekend so far! Except Chelsea won, although Kalou's 87th minute winner was marginally offside by about 4 yards. The linesman was a joke.

Let's hope the Mighty Reds win today at Man City, live on Sky Sports 1, 4pm kick-off. Be there.

Back