Baroque gets delayed?

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
t looks like Baroque is getting pushed back yet again, as the release window of March is no more. Actually, it could still be on track for a March release, however word from gaming retail giant GameStop is that the game is releasing on the 8th of April. To add more credibility to this rumor, Gamefly is saying the game isn't releasing until the 10th of April.

While this is far from official word via Atlus or something, odds are that those of us dying to get our hands on the RPG will have to wait an extra month. And, hey, if there's one thing us Wii gamers have learned, it's how to wait for games we want.

i hope that htey make the game good with the delays. linkage

Ah crap! The one Wii game I'm really looking forward to and it gets delayed, well I may have to cave and buy Dragon Quest Swords.

darn i keep finding these articles but am too late to post them. just wait till the march break, ill be the first to post these things.

well anyway back on topic. i never really got to learn about this game that much, so i cant say im as upset Dzapper, but i guess im a bit upset i was going to rent it a week after it came out.

thas said:
darn i keep finding these articles but am too late to post them. just wait till the march break, ill be the first to post these things.

well anyway back on topic. i never really got to learn about this game that much, so i cant say im as upset Dzapper, but i guess im a bit upset i was going to rent it a week after it came out.
Yeah I know, I've been following this game for quite some time. I've been waiting for the first big RPG to come to the Wii. And I don't believe Dragon Quest Swords is it. So I'm hoping on Baroque to be good. Hopefully this delay time is to improve the game.

since the game is delayed, isnt there a chance of tales of symphonia coming out before it?

Back